boldin or chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boldin or chambers

OurHeartAndSoul

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
me and my bud are having a bit of a disagreement. i think, hands down, boldins way better than chambers. my friend thinks chambers by a long shot. but, statistically, boldin has more reception and more yards. my bud argues touchdowns. and keep in mind folks, boldin is on the cardinals and is still, statistically, he third best receiver in the nfl, while chambers ranks in 12-15 range.

Boldin is not a top 3 receiver. You mean to tell me if you had a fantasy draft you would take him before you took Moss, Owens, Harrison, Holt..etc. etc..

Also isn't Boldin injured and out for almost half the season? Chambers is better then Boldin.

I dont understand the cards... the suck so bad every year that the should be loaded with so much great talent from the high draft picks that they should be a contender... guess it goes to show you that High draft picks are not eerything

Not much to comment on you question though.. I haven't seen boldin play. But I do know that Chambers has been hampered by Maimi;s insistance on being a running team that last few years. Hard to get great stats with that.

I wouldn't mind having either on my team. They are both at a point where it is hard to tell which one is better

I agree that it's hard to tell which one is better. I don't think that there is all that much separation. The stats are very different because Miami has been a running team while Arizona had a pathetic rushing attack last year.

AzDolfan543413 said:
me and my bud are having a bit of a disagreement. i think, hands down, boldins way better than chambers. my friend thinks chambers by a long shot. but, statistically, boldin has more reception and more yards. my bud argues touchdowns. and keep in mind folks, boldin is on the cardinals and is still, statistically, he third best receiver in the nfl, while chambers ranks in 12-15 range.
Dude, tell your buddy as of right now Boldin is a one year wonder. Lets see how he does over the next couple of years before saying he is something special.

SirDrums said:
I dont understand the cards... the suck so bad every year that the should be loaded with so much great talent from the high draft picks that they should be a contender... guess it goes to show you that High draft picks are not eerything

Not much to comment on you question though.. I haven't seen boldin play. But I do know that Chambers has been hampered by Maimi;s insistance on being a running team that last few years. Hard to get great stats with that.
Living in AZ I follow the cards. Hey I love football and will support them by going to a game or two a year. It's their ownership. They consistently have High draft picks, when those picks turn free agents they don't want to pay them.

So when when people dog Huizenga, just be glad its not Bidwell!

Oh and Chambers is the man. Boldin is boy wonder!:cooldude:

Chambers is a proven NFL receiver .....he led the AFC in Touchdown receptions while Ricky carried the ball 5000 times and he had Jay fuggin Fiedler chuckin' him the rock....

Only 2 players in the entire NFL had more TD receptions.....Holt and Moss.

As much as I like Boldin (he's from the area I grew up in) and as good as he is (he was unbelievable in high school and never really got settled in at the qb spot or wr at F.S.U.) I'd take chambers anyday. Just my opinion tho.

Back
Top Bottom