Boldin will play out contract in Arizona | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boldin will play out contract in Arizona

TheDon74

42.7% of all statistics are made up
Reaction score
I heard Mike and Mike say it then found the quote. This is from Phinsider writer Matty.

Boldin, you see, told me as he walked out of the Arizona locker room that he will not request a trade this offseason.

"No," Boldin told me following Arizona's 45-14 loss to New Orleans said. "I'm going to let it play out."

"I can't do anything one way or the other," he said. "If I go to them and request a trade, it don't matter. I'm under contract for another year. So no matter what I say or do, that won't change anything. I'm under contract for another year. So whatever happens, it depends on what the Cardinals want to do. I'm not worried about it at all."

http://www.thephinsider.com/2010/1/18/1256271/weekend-roundup-talking-defensive

We weren't going to go after him anyways IMO. It would be interesting to see what he could do without someone like Fitz on the other side.

He is tough as they come, and has became one of my favorite players since his jaw was broken. The way he came back and was leading with his head really impressed me.

ESPN reported (Mort and Schefter) on Sunday, that Boldin. can be had for a 3rd and 5th

I think they will come down off those demands even more the closer we get to the draft. Not too many teams will give up multiple picks for a guy in the last year of a contract that is almost guaranteed not to re sign in Arizona next year.

I think he is using the same approach as Tony Gonzales. For years he complained that he wanted to be traded out of KC. After years of compaining, he decided to keep quiet and as we all know, he finally got his wish and was traded to Atlanta.

I DON'T WANT BOLDIN anyway...While I agree he plays his *** off he also has too many injuries and misses too many games...If we had signed this guy last offseason and he missed the amount of games this year that he did, here in Miami...I would be furious.

I DON'T WANT BOLDIN anyway...While I agree he plays his *** off he also has too many injuries and misses too many games...If we had signed this guy last offseason and he missed the amount of games this year that he did, here in Miami...I would be furious.

we already have Ronnie Brown for that :facepalm:

Of course he will play out his contract. His injuries have made him an afterthought and he knows now that he won't make the money he would have had he left last year your the year before. He'll make more money on his current contract and it's obvious all he cares about is money. I would rather have Brandon Marshall....he's younger and isn't as injury prone as Boldin.

He's going to let it play out because he has no more leverage.. If he wasnt injury prone, I could see his point, but...

I don't see this front office giving up a fairly draft pick for him, though

Pros: he is the baller of all ballers

Cons: he plays like a running back, might have more tread on his tires than the average 29 yo WR

Back
Top Bottom