Booker getting comfortable......? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker getting comfortable......?

bump. thanks for the link, baz. that's good to hear. i was worried there for a while. booker will be an important part of this team's offense in the future.

Good read. It's good to see an offensive player with a positive attitude looking forward.

Booker has the potential to be a big receiver for us. I'd like to see him next year when he's gone through a training camp with and when he has a real QB to throw to him!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Booker has the potential to be a big receiver for us. I'd like to see him next year when he's gone through a training camp with and when he has a real QB to throw to him!

And he stops dropping those passes that get drilled into his chest. Like a QB with a weaker arm than AJ, maybe?

It's nice to see hear he's getting comfortable. It would be tough to have to instantly move from your home and family. Then have to play in a Wanny offense where Chambers is the #1 reciever. He's made a couple of mistakes but overall i've been impressed. I was happy to see him finally get into the endzone last week. Remember the last game against N.E.? Booker caught a 30+ yarder and got nailed at the 1 yard line. Hopefully he'll get in there tonight.

Yeah...I remember when he was traded here how upset they said he was at being traded. Its good that hes starting to get comfortable here, he's gonna be a major weapon in our offense for yrs to come.

Back
Top Bottom