booker not happy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

booker not happy

dj911

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i hope this guy will play if he's not happy here he will not play as well has he could plus maybe he afraid of getting hurt

ok, so who wants to start the "Trade Booker and a #3 for a RB" thread??

i gotta admit i'm bothered by his comments....sounds like he was comfortable in Chicago.

I honestly feel quite a bit of sympathy for Booker in this situation. I'm sure he thought that he was very untouchable given what little else Chicago has at his position, and he has been nothing but a solid team guy from all I know about him. I just hope his disappointment fuels a competitive fire in him that will help this Dolphins team surprise a lot of people who have written it off this year.

i hope he notices that miami thinks hes worth an young top defencive end one of the best in the league. So he shows us something and doesnt feel as broke up about it.

Probably in the other booker not happy with trade thread a little down the page:(

What's he going to do, retire, tour Asia to smoke pot for a living?

Ooooops!

Oliver...

Booker is a team player. He will get over it. Would you like it if your boss came up to you and said "Back you bags, we are sending you across the country"?

Nublar7 said:
Booker is a team player. He will get over it. Would you like it if your boss came up to you and said "Back you bags, we are sending you across the country"?
If he said, pack your bags, your going to Miami, HELL YA!!!!!!! I'd be ecstatic to moving to Miami and live on the beach!

He will play hard. He is a professional. Besides Miami has a much better shot at winning than the Bears, err I mean Da Bears!

Predaphin34 said:
ok, so who wants to start the "Trade Booker and a #3 for a RB" thread??

i gotta admit i'm bothered by his comments....sounds like he was comfortable in Chicago.

I will :D

Back
Top Bottom