Booker ok! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker ok!

I wouldn't say that he's FINE! I mean, a sprained ankle is still a sprained ankle, and i'm sure most of us have experienced them before and they require a little bit of R and R for a few days if not a week or so. However, yes, when the initial reports were knee, knee, knee, PRAISE THE LORD it's only his ankle. Let's hope it's not something that's nagging and it heals pretty well before it's time to go Full Speed at TC...

Im glad its not serious and it gives a short term boost to Hagan and Aromashodu, as they can get a bit more practice time with the first team.

sounds like at worst a bad sprain, which can happen in any scrimmage. Folks just get jittery this time of year whenever someone limps off the field no matter how minor the injury is. I'll take sprains, nicks, bruises, and knee burns from diving for the ball anyday over ACLs, broken arms, busted knees, concussions etc. Also, remember we are not cursed like the Jets when it comes to injures; there are a lot worse that could happen to other teams this time of year.

RiderOnTheStorm said:
Im glad its not serious and it gives a short term boost to Hagan and Aromashodu, as they can get a bit more practice time with the first team.

Well yeah that's a positive spin to it. It would be a mark of one heck of a draft if both these young men make the final cut.

Aromashodu is intringuing. He was a playmaker at Awbarn and last year he got better and better as the SEC season wore on. He had the look and feel of a player that could do some damage at the next level. I have a feeling that this guy could be a sleeper and contribute on ST and in the future be a legit contender for the #3 wr slot.

yeah we'd be in a little bit of trouble if we didnt have Booker

Back
Top Bottom