Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Wont reach either 1000 yards or 10 TDs

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Will reach 1000 yards but not 10 TDs

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Wont even be our leading reciever

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I honestly believe with a better QB, Chambers will boost his stats. Getting 100 or so more yards and one more touchdown isn't going to be much of a stretch...

I have to believe that he will have a career year with a more consistent and steadfast team all around and the big acquisition of Daunte Culpepper.
I think DC and another year in the system is at least worth 150 yards and 2td's.

I think 1200 and 12 are reachable...he will get 250 yds and 3 td's against the Bills in ONE game. :lol:

CChambers7284 said:
Does anyone else wonder what kind of year CC will have. He has always had a great TD total but the yardage was never there. Even last year he had 1118 yards while S. Moss has nearly 1500 with a QB situation just as bad. I like his TDs and the fact that Daunte will be a definite upgrade from even Gus who was our best QB of the last five years but does anyone else think he will disapoint in 06.

Why do you put "bust" in the title of your thread. He has been a consistent player since his rookie yr. He's the furthest thing from a bust and he was a 2nd rd pick, not a 1st rd pick.

Back
Top Bottom