boomer or ck, view of stafford??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

boomer or ck, view of stafford???

aj13

Long time listner, first time caller
Reaction score
i cant understand why there is so many different takes on matthew stafford...what is your take on this player????

thanks in advance...

I think you would like my take. I am the Biggest Dawg fan in this forum.

Matthew is an excellent QB who is extremely smart and has the arm of his idol. #7? Cmon now. Anyways, his only weakness IMO is that he believes in his arm a little too much. That can be coached. Matthew will make adjustments on defenses a little too quick. he get fooled every now and then. On the same token he gets it right more often.

Let's say he gets picked by the Lions. Some might not be thrilled with his development until a team is built around him. Now if he the advantage of going to a team like Flacco did that only asks him not to lose a game. he would look like a pure stud year one. I hope the Lions do not pick him and he goes to a team only needing a QB. Either way I think he is the real deal. i have watched all of his college games. The guy can ball.

my take is that he has more tools than matt ryan...hes got a big arm...and has won...plus he played in the sec which has the speed of the nfl...

Back
Top Bottom