Boomer we need you! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer we need you!

why all the VIP pushing lately? if it so great why not open it up for us lowly people to look into it and see whats in there?

Because without the 2% of the members on this board that pay for VIP, there wouldn't be a FH. You help the site, the site will help you in return.:up:

I know a very low percentage of VIPers visit the mains and I'm starting to fall into that category a little more each day. I used to visit frequently, but without having to wade through garbage and getting better debates keeps me in VIP. Someties big posts are ignored on the mains and that's why I rarely post them.

Because without the 2% of the members on this board that pay for VIP, there wouldn't be a FH. You help the site, the site will help you in return.:up:

I know a very low percentage of VIPers visit the mains and I'm starting to fall into that category a little more each day. I used to visit frequently, but without having to wade through garbage and getting better debates keeps me in VIP. Someties big posts are ignored on the mains and that's why I rarely post them.

I think most of the people on this forum with a brain will agree with you. But, like one of the posters on here said earlier, show people a little bit of what goes on in VIP and it could result in a lot more memberships and $ for FH. People dont want to spend the money on blind faith with no examples of what theyd be getting in return. Just my opinion/suggestion :woot:

I think most of the people on this forum with a brain will agree with you. But, like one of the posters on here said earlier, show people a little bit of what goes on in VIP and it could result in a lot more memberships and $ for FH. People dont want to spend the money on blind faith with no examples of what theyd be getting in return. Just my opinion/suggestion :woot:

Here's my thing, Slick. Sometimes when I create a somewhat large thread (say 2 pages on a word document) I will post it in both VIP and in the mains. In VIP, it turns into a great debate with every perspective thinkable being covered and the issue is beaten to a pulp until everyone can decifer their point of view.

When I post the same thread in here, replies come with one sentence and will just attack a single sentence of the thread saying they disagree. It's not really worth it.

The best way to know is the trials. I know some won a week long trial in the essay contest and those members want to purchase the membership now.:up:

ok. a few things.
1. if the site needs help. the mods need only ask. i for one would have no problem helping.
2. how much does vip cost? how long is the subscription for?
3. HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME?

ok. a few things.
1. if the site needs help. the mods need only ask. i for one would have no problem helping.
2. how much does vip cost? how long is the subscription for?
3. HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME?

1. I think they do by offering VIP and asking for donations.
2. $36 a year.
3. I know there was a way before the site went down last year and I haven't seen that function since it came back online.

Here's my thing, Slick. Sometimes when I create a somewhat large thread (say 2 pages on a word document) I will post it in both VIP and in the mains. In VIP, it turns into a great debate with every perspective thinkable being covered and the issue is beaten to a pulp until everyone can decifer their point of view.

When I post the same thread in here, replies come with one sentence and will just attack a single sentence of the thread saying they disagree. It's not really worth it.

The best way to know is the trials. I know some won a week long trial in the essay contest and those members want to purchase the membership now.:up:

lol I'm not debating the lack of thought or just downright moronic posts that flood the main page man. I rarely start threads out here bc i dont feel like reading through 10 garbage posts to get to someone who posted with intelligence. All Im saying is that there are some people in the main forum who do make quality posts and the only thing holding them back from joining VIP is the lack of information they have on what they would be paying for. I think I speak for a lot of the guys out here when I say we're just kind of ignorant for what we would get from VIP. Insider Info or whatnot.
I always appreciate your posts tho man I know your knowledgable and use your brain when you write (which sadly is sometimes rare in here) BTW wtf ever happened to that Chatroom?

lol I'm not debating the lack of thought or just downright moronic posts that flood the main page man. I rarely start threads out here bc i dont feel like reading through 10 garbage posts to get to someone who posted with intelligence. All Im saying is that there are some people in the main forum who do make quality posts and the only thing holding them back from joining VIP is the lack of information they have on what they would be paying for. I think I speak for a lot of the guys out here when I say we're just kind of ignorant for what we would get from VIP. Insider Info or whatnot.
I always appreciate your posts tho man I know your knowledgable and use your brain when you write (which sadly is sometimes rare in here) BTW wtf ever happened to that Chatroom?

I too am familiar with your stuff. I sponsered you when the chatroom became VIP only and some of you guys became locked out. :up:

I hear exactly what you're saying. I too was hesitant when I signed up about a year ago but it was one of the best decisions I ever made and was easily the best $36 I've ever spent. I'm such a better/more knowledgable fan for having that subscription.

By the way, here are two threads I posted regarding the draft both in VIP and in the draft forum. Consider it a slight preview of what you'll see in VIP.

NFL Mock dated 1/22/08
http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207146&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua

What should the Fins do with pick 32? Date unknow (somewhere in February.)
http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211271&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aquahttp://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211271&highlight=2008+nfl+mock+aqua

I too am familiar with your stuff. I sponsered you when the chatroom became VIP only and some of you guys became locked out. :up:

I hear exactly what you're saying. I too was hesitant when I signed up about a year ago but it was one of the best decisions I ever made and was easily the best $36 I've ever spent. I'm such a better/more knowledgable fan for having that subscription.

Thanx man, that chatroom was nice but I can see why it had to become VIP only with all those morons that would pop in to talk brainless ish or tell us how bad Porter and Beck are lol. Does VIP include only insider Fin info or do you see a lot of stuff from the rest of the league as well?

Thanx man, that chatroom was nice but I can see why it had to become VIP only with all those morons that would pop in to talk brainless ish or tell us how bad Porter and Beck are lol. Does VIP include only insider Fin info or do you see a lot of stuff from the rest of the league as well?

Yeah remember that one Jets fan that kept on coming in with the line, "lolololosers?" That guy was a goof.

It's a general NFL forum. With such a limited amount of members, we can do that. It's my go to source for complete NFL information (if I'm not already the one reporting it. :lol:) Plus, you won't see 10 threads started on the same subject, VIPers actually look before posting new threads.

Yeah remember that one Jets fan that kept on coming in with the line, "lolololosers?" That guy was a goof.

It's a general NFL forum. With such a limited amount of members, we can do that. It's my go to source for complete NFL information (if I'm not already the one reporting it. :lol:) Plus, you won't see 10 threads started on the same subject, VIPers actually look before posting new threads.

Yea there were plenty of Pennington Pantydroppers in that chat.

LOL im guessing you guys are prob a little ahead of rotoworld in there huh?

Back
Top Bottom