Boomer's latest update...some names to consider. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boomer's latest update...some names to consider.

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Smoke and mirrors time in Miami as WQAM radio’s Hank Goldberg denies yesterday’s reports that Miami will trade up for Georgia’s George Foster. It also claims that the Fish will look at LB or safety in round 3, rather than wide receiver. An interview with All MWC Colorado State G Morgan Pears, reveals that the Dolphins have been heavily scouting him and claim that he could play either G or RT for them, likely as a FA. The Dolphins are also interested in Delaware State OL Jamaal Jackson, an All American at LT, G and C where he played this past year. DT Garrett Smith of Utah, WR Carl Ford of Toledo and Jermaine Mays, the big play WR/FS from Minnesota, who excels on special teams, are all drawing late round, free agent considerations.

I know Boomer is busy now that he has a column to do every fricking day, so I hope he doesn't mind me keeping the rest of the board apprised on our prospects for him.

What I think is interesting is how heavily and aggressively we go after these late round undrafted guys that we really have good feelings on. We go after them as hard as first round picks. Which might explain why, in recent history, we've had more luck with the undrafted types (Adewale Ogunleye), than we have with the first round picks (Jamar Fletcher).

Back
Top Bottom