27 - PITTSBURGH - REX GROSSMAN
28 - 49ERS - BRYANT JOHNSON
29 - GREEN BAY - KENNY PETERSON
30 - PHILLY - LJ SMITH
31 - OAKLAND - KELLEY WASHINGTON
32 - OAKLAND - RASHEAN MATHIS
33 - CINCY - JEFF FAINE
34 - TEXANS - SAMMY DAVIS

MIAMI ARE NEGOTIATING TO GET TO THE 27 SPOT WITH PITT - WE WILL DRAFT GEORGE FOSTER.

There is no way we need to go all the the up to 27 if Foster is who they want. That is idiotic.

Good Mock Boomer, but from what I read and understand, the Texans want nothing to do with Rogers... I believe the Texans take Andre Johnson over Rogers any day... but we'll see in 4 hours...

HOORAH:drinker:

Wow, McGahee at 14?

Maybe I'm missing something....why would Miami trade to the 27th spot to get Foster...when according to your own draft...NO one is taking him in the first round?

I was a little suprised to see McGahee that high as well. Presuming that the Lions want McGahee that badly, then their main competition is probably the Raiders. Therefore, one would assume that they could trade down at least ten spots and still land Willis. This would also make sense to a team with a lot of holes. Although McGahee looks as though he will recover enough to fulfill his potential, using a number 14 pick on him would be a waste, when he will almost certainly be around in the twenties. Heck, look how Deuce McCallister fell. The first real competition would probably come at 21 from the Browns.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Boller will be taken in the top ten, or close to it.

However, on both the above issues, I concede that I am most likely wrong, and you will be nearer the mark.

PS...For all you Brits out there with NASN.........WOOOOHOOOO!!! DRAFT BABY!!!!!!:eat:

Last edited by a moderator:
how can we be so stupid as to trade into the 1st round to get Foster. This guy is injured and may not even be ready to play this year. I hope this is not what we're gonna do. I'd trade up for Bryant Johnson or Harris but not for Foster.

If we trade to the 27th pick - I am hoping that Harris falls that far. If not, and we still trade to #27, we will probably take Hunter. Also, I don't think Denver will take Harris. I am guessing they may take a LB or DL.

But the Giants have some interest in Harris so we would have to deal with them as well...

I also think we will get a 4th from Arizona. Some of our later picks this year + Derrick Rodgers. If Dorsey falls to the 4th, Miami may think about taking him.....

What do you think?

why would the giants pick an LT ? they just signed their own guy in pettigout to a big bucks contract

I could live with that. I guess. But I don't see him as anything more then a backup in this league and we've already got a couple of those and possiably Greise on the way.

Back
Top Bottom