Boston Globe blogger leaning towards Miami to take AFC East

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by BAMAPHIN 22, May 18, 2010.

1. BAMAPHIN 22

BAMAPHIN 22 FinHeaven Elite

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/05/is_it_miami_tha.html

2. miaray

miaray Active Member

I think our defense will really improve this year, mike nolan best pick up on our defense.11-5 season baby!!

3. mikethewreck

mikethewreck Just a fan...

No no no no no do not want. Do not want Jests to take us seriously. Do not want Patsies to take us seriously (though I think Belicheat is too smart not to). I want all the Jests and all the Patsies to go ahead and count the two games with us as "W"s in their columns and then to find to their horror that the Phins are much better than they gave us credit for and that instead of "W"s they have "L"s.

I do not want high expectations for the Phins (previous years we have done better as the underdog). You know the Phins are better than last year. I know the Phins are better. Let's keep it our little secret.

4. SabanHater

SabanHater ***** in the House!

I can't wait. This is going to be a great year.

5. Aqua and Orange

Aqua and Orange Poster With A Porpoise Finheaven VIP Donator

After seeing the Orlando Magic wilt under pressure, I am hoping this season is a good one for the Fins. It would be so sweet to see us actually get to the second round.

6. j-off-her-doll

j-off-her-doll FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Felt Orlando played a pretty good game last night. The Celtics are elite. When they play the Lakers in the Finals, I expect it to look a lot like the '08 Finals - only difference is that Rondo will provide more of the offense and the "big 3" a little less. Rivers did a great job saving his older players for the playoffs. KG will cause whoever he guards all kinds of problems - same with Rondo. In a nutshell, Kobe will have to beat the Celtics if the Lakers have a prayer - Gasol and Bynum will be held in check. With the Celtics team D, I don't think Kobe will shoot the high percentage required for the Lakers to have a chance. This is all to say that I wouldn't be down on the Magic - except for Carter; I'm always down on him.

. . .

To more pressing issues: if we can start the season 3-1, we'll be off to a great start. They're all winnable games, but they'll all be tough - even the Bills game.

7. AgentXof12

AgentXof12 Active Member

Just think for a moment: What if the Dolphins actually meet those high expectations?

I want the Jets and the Patriots to see the Dolphins coming from about a hundred miles off and to know that they're going to get their ***** beat when the Phins arrive. I hope they look to those two games in their schedule with a sense of dread.