Bowl Forecast (Another One) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Forecast (Another One)

Before you start talking crap. Know the facts. Slaton Broke his wrist in the game last season against cincinatti. They kept it quiet so nobody would know. During the game, a louisville player came and hit his wrist and obviously out of pain, he let go of the ball and grabbed his wrist. He hardly played most of the 3rd and 4th quarters and you better believe if he was playing we could have won the game. Like i said, you dont know your facts

Next year Steve Slaton, Pat White, Noel Devine, Owen Schmitt are going to run all over you guys....

Mark it on your calendar

Thats just it though, thats all WV has is a running game, Louisville has both passing and rushing attack, WV wont be able to keep up with Louisville just like last year :cooldude:

VT is getting hype cause everyone in the media want that FEEL GOOD story of the year.

If that wacko kid didn't go on the shooting spree, I don't think they get this kind of hype.

VT is getting hype cause everyone in the media want that FEEL GOOD story of the year.

If that wacko kid didn't go on the shooting spree, I don't think they get this kind of hype.

I totally agree. VT is gunna be good, But they are not gunna be as good as ppl are hyping them up to be

Back
Top Bottom