Bowl Watch/ Players To Look For | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowl Watch/ Players To Look For

ticophin

Starter
Reaction score
Thought Id start one for players to look out for in Bowl games coming up...Whos first?

Kenny Britt, the WR from Rutgurs is having a good game. He may be a good pickup in the 2nd round.

greene and britt are very nice prospects.

I am watcing Mizzou and Northwestern. Jeremy Maclin, sophomore WR, runs the Wildcat formation and he has great speed. If he comes out he may be a top ten pick so we may not have a shot at him, but I really like this guy:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=65770&draftyear=2011&genpos=WR

I also really like a Ziggy Hood, DT (Senior), Sean Weatherspoon, OLB (Junior), William Moore, Safety...all with Mizzou.

I like the FS out of Rutgers, Courtney Greene. Very impressive.

I also liked Greene he was a 4 year starter and played a good game today. He would be a good addition to our secondary. I think that is the one area where we need to upgrade this offseason..

I am watcing Mizzou and Northwestern. Jeremy Maclin, sophomore WR, runs the Wildcat formation and he has great speed. If he comes out he may be a top ten pick so we may not have a shot at him, but I really like this guy:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=65770&draftyear=2011&genpos=WR

I also really like a Ziggy Hood, DT (Senior), Sean Weatherspoon, OLB (Junior), William Moore, Safety...all with Mizzou.

Big fan of Maclin. He'd be the best WR in this draft IMO.

neone get to watch Delmas play? it was on the 26th i believe iw as out of town.

Maclin is lightning fast...and a human highlight reel....he might be out of our range, but remember when the first WR was taken last year, and Maclin might be the second one to be chosen, after Crabtree.

I am watching Oklahoma State and Oregon in the Pacific Life Bowl in San Diego. I really like Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State's WR. Great hands and speed. I don't think he is eligible for the draft for another year or two, but he is definite future first rounder.

Not watched to many Bowl games , its hard when you live in Scotland !!! , but from what i,ve seen Sean Weatherspoon and Ziggy Hood from Misuri look good and so did Lawrence Sidbury of Richmond .

WIS-FSU GREG CARR WR

This guy has terrific size and pass catching ability. He's rough around the edges, needs a little polish on his route running, but has awesome upside @ 6'6. We are talking late round selection. Reminds me of ORONDE G

didnt MAX UNGER get hurt real bad in the bowl game
the other night?

he was down on the field for some time and 2 trainers
had to help him off and i think ge got carted out.

anyone hear how he is?

Back
Top Bottom