Bowles told he will be let go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowles told he will be let go?

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
I didnt see this posted. A Dolphins page on my facebook said that Bowles was told by the team he will not be retained. Anyone hear anything about this? Good riddance if true. We need a coach who can coach up the secondary.

I didnt see this posted. A Dolphins page on my facebook said that Bowles was told by the team he will not be retained. Anyone hear anything about this? Good riddance if true. We need a coach who can coach up the secondary.

He DID. Did it ever occur to you that MIAMI's DBs, w/1 or 2 exceptions, just aren't that good? E.g., (1) BELL can't cover his a** anymore; 2) JONES is a SS if anything, and has played out of position for a year; 3) CLEMMONS, although fast, isn't a "ball hawking FS"; (4) CARROLL's biggest claim to fame is that his Momma's the Lt. Governor of Florida; (5) CULVER is very slow, and for S/Ts only.

Got it now?

He DID. Did it ever occur to you that MIAMI's DBs, w/1 or 2 exceptions, just aren't that good? E.g., (1) BELL can't cover his a** anymore; 2) JONES is a SS if anything, and has played out of position for a year; 3) CLEMMONS, although fast, isn't a "ball hawking FS"; (4) CARROLL's biggest claim to fame is that his Momma's the Lt. Governor of Florida; (5) CULVER is very slow, and for S/Ts only.

Got it now?

Wow.. What an a-hole response!.. did you read my post? Re-read it and read OUTLOUD to yourself where I say "GOOD RIDDANCE IF TRUE!"

It was a simple question.. Got it now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom