Boxing: British boxer threatens to shoot fellow British boxer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boxing: British boxer threatens to shoot fellow British boxer

silver McNibblets

08/09/89 - 20/04/18
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[h=1]Chisora and Haye brawl in British boxing's night of shame[/h]
BRITISH heavyweight Dereck Chisora has been arrested by German police at Munich airport following last night's post-fight brawl with countryman David Haye.The incident, after his 12-round defeat on points by WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, brought shame on British boxing as the two heavyweights came to blows.
Cops are still searching for Haye, who was not present at the hotel when they sought to question him this morning.
His manager Adam Booth suffered a gash to his forehead in the ugly confrontation with Chisora in Germany.
As members of both camps and the attending press tried to break up the melee in Munich's Olympiahalle, Chisora could be heard yelling "he glassed me" before screaming at Haye: "I swear to god David, I'm going to f****** shoot you."
Pictures taken at the event appear to show Haye still clutching a bottle of Aloha in a clenched fist as he lands a blow on Chisora, when the fighters first come together.
Video footage of the violent outburst also suggests that Booth's injury is caused by a camera tripod being wielded by his own man.
Police arrived on the scene soon after and confirmed later that an official investigation would be held, though no arrests had been made.

Full article & more details on what happened including a video of the brawl here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4139335/Dereck-Chisora-and-David-Haye-brawl-at-Munich-press-conference-as-Adam-Booth-gets-injured.html

:jawdrop:

Back
Top Bottom