Brace yourselves... Manti is in town | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brace yourselves... Manti is in town

I too believe he would be a good addition, but as one of the top prospects at his position, wouldn't he be visiting almost every team?

Dolphins doing their homework and you have to be ready if he falls into the middle of the 2nd round.

That said, I don't think we would draft him unless it's mid to late 2nd round.

I'm not so sure that he slips out of the 1st. Still think he'll be drafted somewhere in the late 20s.

On another note, they had him flying in coach :lol:... wonder if that's standard procedure or not.

I called this the other day BPA round 2 - book it!

If he helps us win games, I don't care if his imaginary girlfriend was the cookie monster.

The draft process is the only reason Lennay Kekua is still alive.

When the draft is over, she'll finally die within a few weeks. And stay dead.

Forget the circus. The Alabama game tells you everything you need to know about his prospects as a pro.

He wouldnt be a bad addition. His persona is EXACTLY what you want from a football in Miami. I think the kid will play well where ever he lands and he will stay out of trouble. Who cares about the 1st week of camp when every reporter ask how the locker room is treating you. After the 1st win or loss the story is DEAD and thats where it will stay.

Forget the circus. The Alabama game tells you everything you need to know about his prospects as a pro.

Oh, you mean the one where he was going up against Lane Johnson (1st rounder), Chance Warmack (1st rounder), and Barrett Jones (2nd rounder)?

Oh, you mean the one where he was going up against Lane Johnson (1st rounder), Chance Warmack (1st rounder), and Barrett Jones (2nd rounder)?

Lane Johnson played for Oklahoma. But DJ Fluker, probably the best run blocking tackle in the draft played for 'Bama.

Back
Top Bottom