Bradshaw to Mia?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bradshaw to Mia??

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
Here are some rumors courtesy of Twitter:

CanesBARBER Enroute to cut @MikePouncey and my boy Ahmad Bradshaw hmmmmmm can u say #GoDOLPHINS

RT @NealDriscoll: BREAKING DOLPHINS STORY: Ahmad Bradshaw is the Fins #1 target. He is currently in Miami. >> Not surprised. Will cost $$$.

RT @NealDriscoll: Chad Pennington told Sparano to get this guy. Pennington and Bradshaw have a Marshall connection. >> I do hope ur right.

I can't understand any of those tweets

Can you say......No No sign Deangelo if the price is the same !!!!?

Basically rumor that Bradshaw is our #1 RB target and that Pennington told Sparano to get Bradshaw and Bradshaw is already in Miami.

Call me crazy, but I think I rather have Bradshaw over DeAngelo. Bradshaw just turned 25 not too long ago, and if we were to give him a 5 year deal, it'd only take him until he's 30. DeAngelo is 28 and will command a long term deal...which would put him in his early-mid 30's.

I don't need any official word. If a guy who cuts hair says somethings gonna happen, it's GONNA happen.

I will act as the official tweet translator. CanesBarber is a barber that cuts hair for local athletes in Miami. He mentioned he was cutting Bradshaw and Pouncey's hair. I guess Pouncey and Ahmad were hanging out together. CanesBarber is speculating Bradshaw will sign in Miami.

Got it?

Kind of would prefer to see what Daniel Thomas can do before throwing big money at a fumble machine like Bradshaw.

Bradshaw has been training in Miami all offseason. It's not news that he is in Miami.

Call me crazy, but I think I rather have Bradshaw over DeAngelo. Bradshaw just turned 25 not too long ago, and if we were to give him a 5 year deal, it'd only take him until he's 30. DeAngelo is 28 and will command a long term deal...which would put him in his early-mid 30's.

Agrees man, Deangelo is good but more injury-prone. I just love Bradshaw and would make a very interesting duo with Thomas IMO.

CanesBarber is actually a pretty plugged in guy when it comes to the happenings in Miami. Check his timeline he called some Canes destinations probably before anyone else, the fact Pouncey and Bradshaw are mentioned in that tweet with a GODOLPHINS at the end indicates he knows something.

Bradshaw has been training in Miami all offseason. It's not news that he is in Miami.

I agree but I find it interesting that he's hanging out with our starting Center. Looks like Mike Pouncey is trying to recruit. Gotta love it.

I couldn't complain too much if he signed with us, he's better than Reggie Bush at least.

Back
Top Bottom