Bradshaw to Mia?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bradshaw to Mia??

Terry Bradshaw is getting up there in years fellows...I am not sure about this????

Call me crazy, but I think I rather have Bradshaw over DeAngelo. Bradshaw just turned 25 not too long ago, and if we were to give him a 5 year deal, it'd only take him until he's 30. DeAngelo is 28 and will command a long term deal...which would put him in his early-mid 30's.

That would be ideal, so I do not know why you wouldn't want this. NFL contracts are not guaranteed, so give him a 7 year deal with huge back end money, and we cut him in 2-3 years.

Terry Bradshaw would still beat out Henne.

No doubt!!!! I just hope we can make some nice additions. I think #1 above all else is we have to make sure we get our franchise QB. We can piece together everything else after this.

I really hope he agree's in principle so sign with the fins for two reasons.

1. We really need a veteran FA to compliment Thomas and he is my #1 choice.

2. He will be expensive making it tougher for us to stay under the salary cap if they look into trading for Orton. Even if he says he will renegotiate his contract it may not be enough due to the other players they want to sign.

bradshaw is a beast!!!!! check this video out.[video=youtube;q8NboUiKo3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8NboUiKo3Q[/video]

why the **** is sparano still listening to ****ing pennington??? why the **** is the guy still being counted on for anything??? good god...these guys can't even wipe their own ***** without someones help

bradshaw is a beast!!!!! check this video out.[video=youtube;q8NboUiKo3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8NboUiKo3Q[/video]

Not taking anything away from Bradshaw, but man there were some huge holes in that vid. Giants' line did a tremendous job, hopefully ours can do the same. If he gets the holes, he will take advantage of them.

im afraid he's going to turn out like another nyg running back that made big money in Florida then busted, Derrick Ward...

Kind of would prefer to see what Daniel Thomas can do before throwing big money at a fumble machine like Bradshaw.

Be prepared. Thomas is no football protector either. But after seeing Ricky fumble like 3 times in one game, and Ronnies random fumbles... Whats the difference if they can atleast make plays?

Derrick Ward is a different story...he was 28 years old when he signed with Tampa Bay. He was never a top-10 rusher and really was part of a good system. Bradshaw is very young (25) and has been ascending since he's had the opportunity to do so (he finished 8th in rushing last year I believe). Plus, we have a top 10 o-line which will definitely help.

Back
Top Bottom