Brady appeal denied | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady appeal denied

Lmao

Keep fighting bitch

I think some of the most damning evidence is the whole cell phone thing and fiasco with texts. The science can explain away the deflation thing all they want but the phone thing is just too much

This really has gone on for far too long.

It's time for the team and him to just deal with it and move on.

I can't fathom that the Supreme Court would even waste their time on such a thing if they tried to take it to that level.

It is, of course, not a guaranteed (an Any Given Sunday scenario for us? Up in the air) win for us come week 2. The Pats can beat us easily without Brady at the helm (sad to say). We must show up for that one...we must.

I see it as a win-win...It's great for Brady to get some comeuppance for being a d-bag, but I think it's better for the league overall for the BS suspension to be voided.

It is, of course, not a guaranteed (an Any Given Sunday scenario for us? Up in the air) win for us come week 2. The Pats can beat us easily without Brady at the helm (sad to say). We must show up for that one...we must.

You make it sound like all New England has to do is show up at the stadium to win without Brady. Let's be honest. The Pats aren't the Pats without Brady. Will they suck? Probably not. Will it bring them back to the pack? Absolutely.

You make it sound like all New England has to do is show up at the stadium to win without Brady. Let's be honest. The Pats aren't the Pats without Brady. Will they suck? Probably not. Will it bring them back to the pack? Absolutely.

2008 without Brady..11-5...good coached team...period, Brady just makes them a little better.

2008 without Brady..11-5...good coached team...period, Brady just makes them a little better.

Against a historically easy schedule. Tis why the mighty 2008 Dolphins team got pounded in the first round of the playoffs. Without Brady that team falls back to earth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will we do if the Supreme Court overturns the suspension? :couch3:

They wouldn't have to overturn it. All they'd have to do is agree to hear the case. That would almost certainly guarantee Brady a stay which would allow him to play the first four games of the season.

Back
Top Bottom