Brady: "I've got a lot of football left" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady: "I've got a lot of football left"

Likely win another 5 division titles as well.

We are totally screwed.

I think we just saw the last of Tom Brady.
AFC is wide open.......

cryingtowel-1.gif

lol if you were hoping for a retirement now because he won that was a pipe dream to begin with.

Brady's game was never mobility or arm strength so I can imagine him playing till at least 41 or 42. Sucks for us, but hopefully we can give the Pats a run for their money sooner rather than later (I've been saying that for the last 10 years or so though...)

The sad truth is that even if Brady retired, I can't see the Dolphins challenging for the AFC East with this coaching staff and roster.

We can only hope wake and co. Will change his mind. Body just can't handle that kind of beating week in and week out at his age

I think he retires at 42, so he still has at least 5 years unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's disappointing that Brady probably has at least 2-3 years of great football left, but blame this team for not competing. We haven't won a playoff game in 15 years, this guy has won 4 championships in that span. Players and coaches just haven't been good enough. The current coach and QB haven't even gone over .500 yet, let alone get into the playoffs.

I think he retires at 42, so he still has at least 5 years unfortunately

That's probably the minimum.

The saddest part of that, though, is folks here will blame Brady and the Pats for our inability to win the division when the fault lies entirely with our team. We're poorly run and we make more bad decisions than we're able to overcome.

Maybe Giselle will pull a "Yoko" and break up the "band" now that he won it :up:

Honestly, I think Brady and Billicheat will call it quits together.

When will that happen? Probably not for another 2-3 years.

with the type of weapons he has it is hard to beat them.. when they play teams with a good pass rush they do what they did to in the Super Bowl ...quick passes where he gets rid of the ball in less the 2 seconds... when they play teams with a weak pass rush he goes deep... the best you can hope for is jam the people at the line, put a good rush on and knock him around...

Back
Top Bottom