Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Poppinga: Gase might have lost the team

I wondered the same thing myself. Right now this team is sickening! I wondering if this was due to Jay Cutler decision? Are players really happy that he was brought in?

I wondered the same thing myself. Right now this team is sickening! I wondering if this was due to Jay Cutler decision? Are players really happy that he was brought in?
I fully believe so, yes. If Cutler had come in and played on fire, then I think the team might've rallied behind the decision. But when you've got a hard worker and team guy like Matt Moore, it was a slap in the face to everyone to shell out $10 mill for a guy that was on the couch and even in his prime was as good as Moore ever was.

I don't think Gase is going anywhere after this season. So if he lost the team that means there will be a lot of roster changes going into next season. Whether you think Gase is a good coach or not doesn't change the fact that many of the guys currently on the roster are either underperforming or they just suck. Not many guys currently on the roster that you would want to build a championship team around. Hopefully the team adds more talented dedicated football players to the roster next season. Much of the dead weight currently weighing the team down needs to be gone.

I thought the same and saw signs a ways back...remember landry. If Ajayi was liked in the locker room that may have been icing on the cake. Brutal losses and playing the way they have leads to this.I would be more shocked if they stood behind him. If we see what the product lacks on the field imagine what the players see and feel.

Gase definitely lost the team.i said that 2 weeks ago. Best to dump him after the season. Never had us prepared for a single game this year. We are the Miami Dolphins so most likely Gase be there anther 3 years til Ross realized he's a bust

It could go either way. Ross doesn't really like to fire anyone and when he has done it, he failed to clean house all the way. I honestly not sure what to think of Gase at this point. My dad(RIP) used to say, "if you don't have the horse then it doesn't matter who the coach is"........at this point it wouldn't matter to me if he stays or goes but if he goes, then t-dumb and Grier need to go as well

Ozzy rules!!

I think players should be more concern about there own job security right about now. If Gase has lost the locker room something I am skeptical about, the players have no one other than themselves to blame not necessarily the coach. If you can't block, throw or catch that is not on the coaching staff that is on the players and they need to look in the mirror. Gase is not going anywhere, but some of those players are and rightfully so.

meh, if he lost the team over dumping a malcontent, then he never really had the team and then it's time to move on. I anxiously await the offseason to see how much roster turnover we have. whichever players he lost I expect them to be gone.

I think players should be more concern about there own job security right about now. If Gase has lost the locker room something I am skeptical about, the players have no one other than themselves to blame not necessarily the coach. If you can't block, throw or catch that is not on the coaching staff that is on the players and they need to look in the mirror. Gase is not going anywhere, but some of those players are and rightfully so.
When the team is not prepared for the first drive, before the snap, before blocking, throw and catch, that's on coaching.

Back
Top Bottom