Brady Questionable for Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Questionable for Sunday

Seriously though guys... We have never seen Bill B. step down, even when faced with a 21 point disadvantage and 5 minutes to play. Is it possible that Brady was pulled because he had a small concussion or something?

I know they always F with the injury report. Just a thought.

I'm plugged into about 20 different football sites and I havent seen it reported anywhere else.

If this really is true I might have to sign up to that service!

Seriously though guys... We have never seen Bill B. step down, even when faced with a 21 point disadvantage and 5 minutes to play. Is it possible that Brady was pulled because he had a small concussion or something?

I know they always F with the injury report. Just a thought.
ya if it was just brady who was pulled maybe, but i recall moss and welker also on the sideline as well late in the game, just when brady got pulled.

after hearing this news Tony Sparano immediately called for a timeout

I don't believe anything concerning an NE injury report unless it states OUT. Anyone who does believe it is foolish.

"From WEEI in Boston "The Big Show": rumors have it "something is wrong with Brady."

Lets wait for the injury report...."

master tricks us, he did !

not believing one bit of this story. They are just trying to use mindgames so our coaches make terrible decisions once again.

How is it they have 15 players reported as questionable? If that means there is only a 25% chance they play, that means at least 4 should sit. F Bill B.

Back
Top Bottom