Brady Questionable for Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Questionable for Sunday

Sorry but can you explain this... i never look at these kind of things.

they have been taken off the boards at the major sites. (XXX) that usually happens when there is an injury reported that will change line.

I can't believe some of you are falling for this. Tom Brady is playing this weekend.
Bill Belichick cheats and lies constantly. He's Nick Saban's best friend for crying out loud!!!!!
He's playing.... and the Dolphins are preparing for Tom Brady to play. He probably hurt an eyelash or something...

i dont think ppl r making this up or anything, but why cant i find it on any website.
And dont say that there keeping it a secret, bc a bigtime player like tom brady, it would leek out no matter how secretive they tried to keep it.

I can't believe some of you are falling for this. Tom Brady is playing this weekend.
Bill Belichick cheats and lies constantly. He's Nick Saban's best friend for crying out loud!!!!!
He's playing.... and the Dolphins are preparing for Tom Brady to play. He probably hurt an eyelash or something...

I highly doubt that tom will not play, but this is the most interesting thread today.

This is not a hoax, this is legitimate info from my line service. The lines at all majors books has dropped 2 pts as a result of this and the under has gone down 2 pts as well.
s*** like this gets out on occasion to throw off betters... the line will skyrocket on saturday

something is going on. check the lines: wow!!!!!

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

i bet he don't play this week. the money always knows first....
i just hit that link... it is at 6.5 & 46.5 sounds reasonable... seems like vegas has caught up to the fact that the pats are NOT as good as espn would have us all believe... still a pretty big spread considering brady's performance last week

i wouldn't put too much stock in the fact that it is no longer offered... just means the oddsmakers are having trouble figuring it... i still offer it for my books, so everybody at work is happy

It's possible..

xcm1lj-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom