Brady Quinn product of system | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady Quinn product of system

enigmatics said:
Nah, the guy who created the thread in which "Ronnie was a bust" could be coined a hater. I merely spoke on my disappointment in Ronnie's dancing and ability to hit the hole early on in the year when Caddy was showing that he could come in and do it right away. That's no hatership, that's fact, Caddy was tearing it up. But as the weeks progressed Ronnie started showing the same and I attested to that. However it was never a matter of the bad case of hater that you're suffering from, just a case of impatience.

Your feelings have no relevance to the argument at hand. You cannot simply discredit all that Quinn's showns simply because "you feel" a certain way. There's no factual substance to back any of that up. Besides, you never gave any indication about what it is exactly about Weis's system that could perhaps make a QB look better than he actually is - especially the author of this thread. It's a joke. Anytime arguments like this are brought up, people continue to utilize that same lame form of generalizing.

If you actually paid attention to Quinn, broke him down by watching his mechanics, footwork, pocket awareness, etc. etc. you'd see one helluva QB. So let me hear this, if the man were to go back to school next year and continue on with his stellar performance would he still be just a "product" of the system he plays in?

I'm sorry, but it defies all logic that (if he came out) he'd be a top 10 pick because of the system he played in. You actually have to have talent, a wealth of it at that, to get drafted that high.

First, IMO, you are a RB HATER (that has now jumped on the bandwagon).

Next, I wasn't arguing a side. I was giving an opinion on how I FELT. And made that CLEAR. So I don't need to provide facts.

I didn't say 'Quinn sucks' and then instead of providing facts I said 'and thats how I feel'. What I said is, I have a strong FEELING he is a product of the system. And stated why I had that feeling in my original post.

Get it? Is that beyond you?

P.S. If you don't like the context in which that discussion is taking place, you don't have to reply to my post. Which clearly pointed out, that my opinion was based on a FEELING I had.

shellgh0st said:
First, IMO, you are a RB HATER (that has now jumped on the bandwagon).

Next, I wasn't arguing a side. I was giving an opinion on how I FELT. And made that CLEAR. So I don't need to provide facts.

I didn't say 'Quinn sucks' and then instead of providing facts I said 'and thats how I feel'. What I said is, I have a strong FEELING he is a product of the system. And stated why I had that feeling in my original post.

Get it? Is that beyond you?

P.S. If you don't like the context in which that discussion is taking place, you don't have to reply to my post. Which clearly pointed out, that my opinion was based on a FEELING I had.

Ya, a feeling which has no relevance to anything being discussed on this thread. You attempted to support the thread author's assumption that he was a product of his system based on your feelings. This is football talk son, not a heart-to-heart.

........and trust me, I'm on no bandwagon. I'm just able to admit that I was impatient with Ronnie. Perhaps someday you'll be able to admit your precious wittle feelwings are illegitimate. :shakeno:

enigmatics said:
Ya, a feeling which has no relevance to anything being discussed on this thread. You attempted to support the thread author's assumption that he was a product of his system based on your feelings.

........and trust me, I'm on no bandwagon. I'm just able to admit that I was impatient with Ronnie. Perhaps someday you'll be able to admit your precious wittle feelwings are illegitimate. :shakeno:

Legit or not, its how I feel and if you don't like the context of the conversion then why did you reply to my post? It has NO RELEVANCE, but you replied anyway? yeah, I think I know why, because you didn't read my post correctly.

Having trouble with the whole reading thing?

AZfinfan said:
I say we make him a product of our system

I say that's the best post I have read since being a member of FinHeaven.

AZfinfan said:
I say we make him a product of our system

No man, we can only draft players who can play in every single system known to man. :lol:

shellgh0st said:
Legit or not, its how I feel and if you don't like the context of the conversion then why did you reply to my post? It has NO RELEVANCE, but you replied anyway? yeah, I think I know why, because you didn't read my post correctly.

Having trouble with the whole reading thing?

Why I replied? Because I'm entitled to on this forum that's why! It's pretty simple actually.

enigmatics said:
Why I replied? Because I'm entitled to on this forum that's why! It's pretty simple actually.

Yeah, you are also entitled to READ the post before you reply to them. Try it out sometime!

shellgh0st said:
Yeah, you are also entitled to READ the post before you reply to them. Try it out sometime!

Here's what you wrote since you so conviently forgot EVERYTHING you put in your reply.....

shellgh0st said:
I've posted about that. I have a real strong feeling Quinn is a product of the system. I just don't think he makes this great progress if Weis hadn't shown up to coach at ND. I can see Weis having similar success with other QBs, but I just dont think Quinn would have had similar success with other HCs.

So evidently you've posted prior to this thread all the same things the author of it has. Hmmmmmmmm sounds like alot more than just your bogus feelings involved here.

So I'm curious - is it an awkard tingling sensation you get or perhaps some bad indigestion when the thought of Brady Quinn heading to the NFL ocurrs? What is this feeling? Give me a break. You can't substantiate any of your claims and are attempting to rationalize your feelings over cold hard football facts.

Maybe instead of Sunday morning football, you should watch some sunday morning counseling sessions - I'm sure you'll find plenty of feelings there.

enigmatics said:
Here's what you wrote since you so conviently forgot EVERYTHING you put in your reply.....

So evidently you've posted prior to this thread all the same things the author of it has. Hmmmmmmmm sounds like alot more than just your bogus feelings involved here.

So I'm curious - is it an awkard tingling sensation you get or perhaps some bad indigestion when the thought of Brady Quinn heading to the NFL ocurrs? What is this feeling? Give me a break. You can't substantiate any of your claims and are attempting to rationalize your feelings over cold hard football facts.

Yeah, go find my post in which I posted about "THAT"

In that post you will find that I posted how I FELT Quinn may be a product of the system and that worried me.

Nice try, come again!

P.S. Nowhere did I say, or ever suggested Quinn won't be good in the NFL. As things change from college to the pros.

Back
Top Bottom