Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016 | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspended 4 games, Patriots lose first round pick in 2016

Fair. Plus, he will appeal it down to 2 games. If he admits guilt I would lower the number of games.

Brady will NEVER admit guilt especially after denying the whole thing for months and acting like the rest of the world was crazy even imagining he could or would do anything like this.

Plus, as someone else said, he is a smug douche (hmmm......gives me an idea to get a #12 Pats jersey with that as the name panel) who has been pampered by the NFL & everyone else is whole career...it's not in his psychological makeup to consider he could ever be wrong about something.....more likely he is & will continue to whine about him being treated unfairly and that everyone is after him....WAAAHHH!!

Brady's refusal of turning over phone and email should have had a life time ban as a consequence. The NFL is a private business. If you work for a company and there is an internal review or a review from an outside company (like an audit) and you refuse to turn over possible evidence you get fired. End of story.

agreed.

It's not enough. It is simply not enough for the magnitude of the crime. The NFL's integrity has been compromised in a way that will damage the league for years.

Brady should have gotten a year for deflating the footballs and four additional games for his failure to cooperate with the investigation. Belichek should have been suspended for a full year like Sean Peyton. The Patriots as a team should have lost a full year of draft choices with a 10 million dollar fine. If you are going to punish them, then make it hurt.

I think Kraft should be removed from having a vote with regards to the length, terms and conditions of Goodell's employment. He has a clear conflict of interest on these matters.

The NFL should have suspended Brady indefinitely until he fully cooperates and give access to all materials to the league.

Dion Jordan is an individual who actually failed THREE drug tests, therefore he got a year suspension - (remember this ****ing MORON failed a drug test while serving his suspension for failing a drug test)

Brady has only been found guilty of deflating the balls ONCE, if I recall correctly Belichek was the one considered/found guilty in spygate (although the team was penalized as well). So your comparing the two doesn't really make sense.
Actually, That was the 2nd one he failed. The one that got him suspended for a year he did not fail .... it was diluted. Kinda like a ruling being imposed based on speculative circumstantial evidence. Kinda like Brady without the cover up.

if anybody thinks he is going to win in appeal they are nuts, he would have to give up his cell phone and emails to appeal or
have any chance of winning and he aint going to do that because he is a liar

Is there any possibility this is how they wanted it to work out?

Brady takes the fall and gets 2-4 weeks extra rest after an appeal. He looks like a martyr to all pats fans.

Belichick is scott free

1 mill isn't much to Kraft or the Pats

The lack of a 1st rounder helps them because they don't have to pay someone a 1st round contract.

I think the 4th rounder may hurt the most with all the draft finds they have.

Daddy started 2-2 last year and won the Super Bowl. They are still in a division with the Bills, Jets, and Dolphins. This is not our division to win, it's daddy's. The only realistic chance we have at getting to the playoffs is somehow getting the 6th seed which is hard to do at 8-8. How can this possibly benefit us if we don't play daddy while Brady is suspended? And Joe Philbin is still our "coach".

Didn't philbin beat them last year?

Place lame excuse below.⬇

bradys career is almost over anyway he is at the age the things start to age quickly unless he is taking PEDS

Great, Brady out 4 games (Steelers, Bills, Jags, Boys) and so instead of going 12-4 they'll go 11-5. Doubt they go 1-3 during that run, 2-2 at worse and since it's at Dallas where Dallas sucks, likely 3-1.

Great, Brady out 4 games (Steelers, Bills, Jags, Boys) and so instead of going 12-4 they'll go 11-5. Doubt they go 1-3 during that run, 2-2 at worse and since it's at Dallas where Dallas sucks, likely 3-1.

? No way they beat the Bills or Cowboys. steelers will be very tough too

if anybody thinks he is going to win in appeal they are nuts, he would have to give up his cell phone and emails to appeal or
have any chance of winning and he aint going to do that because he is a liar

I agree. Goodell probably told him to either give up the phone and emails, or get suspended.
The other owners are watching. He had to take a tough stance.
Brady is acting guilty...he is guilty.

Wow I'm honestly shocked that Goodell suspended Brady.

Still I wouldn't be surprised that if on appeal the suspension gets reduced. It is the Patriots after all

Based on what?......The texts combined with the actual deflation evidence.....combined with the lack of cooperation, and lying on national TV to the world....he's lucky to play at all this year.

Unless new evidence is produced.....Brady will miss the 4 games.

Kraft will call his good buddy Roger and in the end, Brady will be put on "double secret" probation; the Pats will get fine 2 cases of Ketchup; and despite losing their 1st and a 4th in the following season, they get 2 seconds, 3 thirds and 4 fourth's in compensatory picks.

Back
Top Bottom