Brady suspension looming. How many games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady suspension looming. How many games?

With reports that its not IF, but HOW MANY games - whats your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With the response from Gooddell apparently imminent (reports are this week, but I expect tomorrow,) I thought it was appropriate timing for an updated poll.

We had a previous poll that I couldn't find that indicated approx. 60% of us thought there would be NO suspension. The remaining % was divided on how many games - and the options were very lenient.

Now that there are reports that it isn't IF, but HOW LONG Brady will be suspended for...lets see what the verdict from Finheaven would be.

I think its important to note that, from reports, Gooddell considers Brady guilty for 2 THINGS...1, having "general knowledge of the situation," and 2, that he was uncooperative in the investigation.

This leads me to believe he will be receiving GAMES PER OFFENSE. E.g. 2 games for knowledge, 2 games for coverup, etc.

So...that being said...I can't imagine he is only going to get 1 or 2 games...I think its going to be more.

I'm voting 6. I think he issues 2 games for the knowledge and 4 games for the coverup. I think he makes a statement by doing this - essentially telling the league that the crime wasn't as bad as the coverup and that the coverup was the worst part of all of this.

6 games is my vote...although I would certainly say 4 is plausible. I would LOVE for 8 because of what that means for our Phins...but I don't see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he Should get around 4.

I think 4 games Will keep brady haters happy And New England fans Away from starting riots .

However , my guess is 2.

I think he'll get 6. 4 is what everyone is expecting, if Goodell goes less than 4 he'll get destroyed. 8 or more will seem too harsh. 6 will have Goodell getting praised imo

goodell doesn't care about the deflating he just pissed Brady lied to him.

6 would put him as his first game back week 7 I believe against us. Wouldn't want it any other way ! Suh will send him out for another 6 weeks. Also think 6 games in and they could be 2-4 and with our early schedule if we were to beat them could potentially punch them right in there throat where they couldn't recover but who knows it is the Patriots and he is Brady after all. I think ultimately he gets 4 games

6 would put him as his first game back week 7 I believe against us. Wouldn't want it any other way ! Suh will send him out for another 6 weeks. Also think 6 games in and they could be 2-4 and with our early schedule if we were to beat them could potentially punch them right in there throat where they couldn't recover but who knows it is the Patriots and he is Brady after all. I think ultimately he gets 4 games

Good point! That would indeed be a WONDERFUL TREAT for us to kick them down just when they're getting their hopes back up! Unfortunately...I don't think their record will be as bad as you predict by that time...but nonetheless - if its his first game back that would be AWESOME!

Amazing to see the difference in opinion from the last poll! I'm much happier with these results so far :) - if only Finheaven could have a hand in the verdict...lol

I don't see New England having a losing record through 6 games even without Brady. They still have belicheat. I see them losing @ Buffalo, and @ Dallas and beating Jacksonville, Jets, Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.

New England schedule as a whole is a joke. Only 4 games vs last years playoff teams.

He needs to get a full year and I'm not just saying this a phin fan. He lied and didn't cooperate with the investigation concerning his phone, the commish needs to make an example of him and suspend him for a full year.

I think he gets 4 games and it gets knocked down to 2 on the appeal. So, voted 2.

I would like to see all year. But I think it will be 8 or less. Patricia's should be smacked hard. We need to take advantage of them if Brady is out.

Those really rejoicing a potential Brady suspension have to remember that we've done just fine splitting with them the last two years. It's that we haven't beat enough of everyone else that has been the real problem.

Uncooperative lying piece of crap...I'm voting the whole season because that would be a show of justice. Anything less would be a joke to the shield.

Back
Top Bottom