Brady (terrible receivers) vs Culpepper (great receivers) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brady (terrible receivers) vs Culpepper (great receivers)

mariocarciero

Starter
Reaction score
BRADY STILL WINS......Im so confused about the dolphins right now. What a terrible morning. I wish i had the coaches tape so we could see what the heck is going on with the passing game!!!!!

Personally, after seeing the Bills defense against the Pats last week, I was not taking this game for granted. I was worried about it, and rightly so, it appears. I'm concerned, but not panicked at this point. I'd also like to see film of the game. Playcalling, our o-line and our secondary are concerns as well. Something needs to gel pretty quickly though.

Alex44 said:
Brady = Good O-Line

Culpepper = Terrible O-Line

Simple as that, no tape needed

HE HAD LOTS OF TIME TO THROW THE BALL ON MANY OCCASSIONS. EITHER THE RECIEVERS ARE NOT OPEN OR CULPEPPER HAS LOST IT

njfinfan said:
Personally, after seeing the Bills defense against the Pats last week, I was not taking this game for granted. I was worried about it, and rightly so, it appears. I'm concerned, but not panicked at this point. I'd also like to see film of the game. Playcalling, our o-line and our secondary are concerns as well. Something needs to gel pretty quickly though.

Dont forget receivers....we give them to much credit, we never really see whats going on because the camera is always on the quarterback.

mariocarciero said:
HE HAD LOTS OF TIME TO THROW THE BALL ON MANY OCCASSIONS. EITHER THE RECIEVERS ARE NOT OPEN OR CULPEPPER HAS LOST IT

:lol:

Cant even respond to that, watch the game again.

mariocarciero said:

Chill mario, take a breather.

There were a couple times when Culpepper held onto the ball too long, but to sum the 7 sacks up the way you just did is to unjustly promote solid play by our pass protection, which played like a bunch of High Schoolers.

Alex44 said:
:lol:

Cant even respond to that, watch the game again.

Do you have a visual impairment, Alex? Because he DID have time.

Terrible? I wouldn't say that anymore now that Chad Jackson is healthy. Didn't take long for him and Brady to gel.

Alex44 said:
Brady = Good O-Line

Culpepper = Terrible O-Line

Simple as that, no tape needed

Chad was under pressure all day vs. a very good NE D and overall he had a good game and almost led us back. This is the daunte I have been telling Miami fans about since long before you even acquired him. No QB throws more bad INTs than Daunte(every INT is "bad" but I mean killer INts, the type that you throw in thre red zone to cost pts or the type that directly leads to opponents points).

Motion said:
Terrible? I wouldn't say that anymore now that Chad Jackson is healthy. Didn't take long for him and Brady to gel.

Why isnt this happening with us! What is it with this offense. Im really starting to miss Norv Turner and Ricky Williams. That offense was great with no quarterback

mariocarciero said:
Why isnt this happening with us! What is it with this offense. Im really starting to miss Norv Turner and Ricky Williams. That offense was great with no quarterback

:yes:

I didnt want to watch after that blocked punt :cry: to depressing.

Back
Top Bottom