Branch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Branch

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
I couldn't watch the game yesterday but I saw Branch had 2 sacks. Were they good sacks?

reason being I gave him flack for his get off the week prior. So if he earned it this week, I'd like to be the first to praise him. I mean, 2 sacks, c'mon...

Believe the one was someone else (Wake, I think) causing Cassel to step up into Branch and second one was good hustle sack. Don't bet money on my recollection though.

Believe the one was someone else (Wake, I think) causing Cassel to step up into Branch and second one was good hustle sack. Don't bet money on my recollection though.
That is correct. Charles Harris was the standout along the DL although every man in rotation was solid.

Harris looks good. Front 7 looks good (just wish McMillian was out there getting reps!). Young Cbs look good. Jones getting back to all pro playmaker form. Need upgrade at slot CB and FS. Offense...well did I mention the D looks good?

Can you imagine what this unit can become? Next year Miami gets McMillan back and maybe another player or two from the draft that can contribute.

Can you imagine what this unit can become? Next year Miami gets McMillan back and maybe another player or two from the draft that can contribute.
I believe Chris Grier might have just had on of the best drafts in Miami history. That includes all the UDFA that made the team, I can’t ever remember a draft that has produced this many contributors? As for Branch he did what he was suppose to do against a 2nd string OT. He dominated him at times, same for Harris.

I think that may be a tad premature... I mean, jury's still out on Harris, McMillan, and Asiata (Harris is trending up, but let's not forget it's one week vs a backup LT). Ford didn't make the team. Godchaux, Taylor, and Tankersly look promising thus far. Good depth UDFAs as well.

Branch did a good job vs. Titans but he needs to follow that up with stringing a few good games together and not disappear for several weeks at a time.
Came here to post this. Him and Kiko are arguably the same player, different position

They're back up LT was terrible. Good for Branch but Cassel was pretty horrific as well. I don't see us dominating another Offense like we just did. Who knows? i've been wrong before lol

I believe Chris Grier might have just had on of the best drafts in Miami history. That includes all the UDFA that made the team, I can’t ever remember a draft that has produced this many contributors? As for Branch he did what he was suppose to do against a 2nd string OT. He dominated him at times, same for Harris.

What's your take on Godchaux? It does look like an outstanding group. Love what I've seen so far from Tankersley and Harris is starting to come on. Plus, I think McMillan might end up being the best of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom