Brand New Fin fan here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brand New Fin fan here!

MichiganMan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am born and raised in Michigan, been in the Coast Guard for 9 years and am currently stationed here in Florida. Well I have always been a "homer" when it comes to sports teams and that includes the Lions. Well after this draft I see we didn't need Matt Millen to make horrible draft picks, the current regime did a horrible job without Millen. The NFL season is always so boring to me because the Lions are never in it. Well that is over!

Miami went from worst to first in impressive fashion. I love the Jake Long pick, Chad Henne and in this draft the Pat White pick. The "Wildcat" formation is awsome and very exciting! So as I wish the Lions the best just as a person wishes their ex the best after their divorce. Good bye to my fat ex-wife the Detroit Lions and hello to my new hottie girlfriend the Miami Dolphins!

:thanks:

I am born and raised in Michigan, been in the Coast Guard for 9 years and am currently stationed here in Florida. Well I have always been a "homer" when it comes to sports teams and that includes the Lions. Well after this draft I see we didn't need Matt Millen to make horrible draft picks, the current regime did a horrible job without Millen. The NFL season is always so boring to me because the Lions are never in it. Well that is over!

Miami went from worst to first in impressive fashion. I love the Jake Long pick, Chad Henne and in this draft the Pat White pick. The "Wildcat" formation is awsome and very exciting! So as I wish the Lions the best just as a person wishes their ex the best after their divorce. Good bye to my fat ex-wife the Detroit Lions and hello to my new hottie girlfriend the Miami Dolphins!

:thanks:

lol glad to have a New Fin Fan Good the fan base for a team who deserves to be praised especially last year

Thanks! It feels good to be a fan of a team that can win some games and be exciting to watch!

Back
Top Bottom