Branden Albert holding out for new Jaguars contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Branden Albert holding out for new Jaguars contract

Which is why this is now in the general NFL forum

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Why would this happen?

I know albert isnt a phin anymore, but do you really think its irrelevant to the dolphins? We just traded this guy and now hes holding out, you know, a bullet dodged situation. Also, i come on this site everyday and never go on the general nfl forum.

I know albert isnt a phin anymore, but do you really think its irrelevant to the dolphins? We just traded this guy and now hes holding out, you know, a bullet dodged situation. Also, i come on this site everyday and never go on the general nfl forum.

Honestly? Yes. A jags LT wanting a new contract is general nfl news.

Maybe you should check it out more often? FH has a tonne of good content outside of the main forum. The lounge is particuarly good.

It is irrelevant to the Miami Dolphins forum as are all former Dolphins playing on other teams. This is why have separate NFL forums to discuss other teams. As for Albert we didn't dodge a bullet. He wouldn't be holding out had he stayed in Miami. The only bullet I see us dodging without him is a less injured LT. As UK said we do have many other forums with lots of interesting conversations. Check them out when you get a chance, new opinions are always welcome :up:

Does anyone know what he is asking for? He's getting paid 9mil a season to play 12 games.

Hey man idk if you know this or not but there is a feature toward the top right of the page called "new posts" it will show you all the threads from all the different categories fh has with posts you haven't seen yet. It took me like a year or so to discover that feature. Not trying to sound like a prick o just honestly don't know if you know or not. Phins up!!

Back
Top Bottom