Brandon Doughty evaluation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Doughty evaluation

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Does he made progress from last year or not ?
Do you think he could be fine to be our Backup next year or not ?

Thanks

I haven't seen enough to warrant any optimism. Fales and Doughty are earning their money as camp arms and doing the bulk of the work in these practice games, but to be honest neither excites me.

Does he made progress from last year or not ?
Do you think he could be fine to be our Backup next year or not ?

Thanks

From memory, last game(s) of last year, wasn't Landry emergency QB over Doughty? That's how much faith they had in him

The Brandon Doughty evaluation was made when Tannehill got hurt and the team did everything possible to sign Cutler, leaving Moore as the backup and Doughty an afterthought.

I know I am just a fan, and don't know crap about football, but I am perplexed on why Gase wastes time with either of them dudes. I would prefer someone on the practice squad who has a good chance of developing.

My very technical evaluation: he blows.

Seriously, if either he or Fales had to play in a real game it would horrific.

I was originally optimistic when Marino took interest to vouch & work with Doughty, but he hasn't shown progress from last year (per reports).

I know I am just a fan, and don't know crap about football, but I am perplexed on why Gase wastes time with either of them dudes. I would prefer someone on the practice squad who has a good chance of developing.

I think its because more of the state of QB play and prospects around the leauge. I mean have you see some teams QB 2's? Its ugly.

Well....maybe he needs more work....but i always thought he showed good instincts....and is worth persisting with!

Back
Top Bottom