Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Derrick Gunn ‏@TheRealDGunnCSN
According to sources Brandon Graham is leaning towards Dolphins and Titans but now the Giants may make him an offer he can't refuse.

I liked him coming out of Michigan... I'd like to see what he can do for the Fins

I think we might go with Misi in the middle again and have jenkins and Graham on the outside. Just an idea if this happens

He played OLB last year for the eagles. Wasn't this the guy that was rumored to be traded for Dion Jordan? I remember there was a trade rumor last year, I think this guy and a 2nd rd pick. I could be wrong on that though.

This crap has Tannenbaum written all over it. A 3-4 OLB trying to be signed by a 4-3 team...took a page right out of the Ireland book of free agency. Square peg meet round hole.

They guy hasn't done much of anything with the Eagles...we are better off with Vernon.

can we at least fill some holes first? do not like this at all

If Miami is leaning toward adding Graham to Wake, Vernon and Shelby at DE then this could be a sign that Dion Jordan is being traded.

If Miami is leaning toward adding Graham to Wake, Vernon and Shelby at DE then this could be a sign that Dion Jordan is being traded.

Another bad move. NOW is the time you want to see what Jordan can do on the edge.. with Suh on the line. Hopefully Jordan is still putting on weight and adding strength (with all that juice he was taking last year) :lol:

Jordan Raanan of NJ.com reports that the Giants have interest in Eagles free agent OLB Brandon Graham, as finding pass-rush help remains a priority for New York.

Last we heard regarding Graham, Geoff Mosher reported that talks with the Eagles weren’t progressing very well and he was likely to test the open market.

Previous reports have said that Graham s targeting similar contract to the five-year, $42.5 million contract the Vikings gave to Everson Griffen last year. It’s worth mentioning that Griffen’s deal included $20 million guaranteed.

Graham, 26, played out his five-year, $21.925 million rookie contract, which included $14 million guaranteed. This season, Graham will have made a base salary of $1,670,500.

Over the course of 14 games, Graham has recorded 36 tackles, 5.5 sacks and four forced fumbles for the Eagles. Pro Football Focus has Graham rated as the No. 3 outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense this year, which is due in large part to an impressive rating as a pass-rusher.

We have Graham listed as the No. 21 player in our Top 100 Free Agents list.
http://nfltraderumors.co/giants-interested-in-free-agent-olb-brandon-graham/

Back
Top Bottom