Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Graham leaning towards Dolphins- per source

omg they are referencing everson griffen contract #'s...are you freaking kidding me...run away...that is crazy pills...he's not worth 1/4 of that

Hopefully for once the Fins are driving up the price of a FA they don't intend to sign.

This would be retarded. You already have Dion Jordan who is a miscast. This would doubling down on miscast.

No way. Better fit as a pass rusher in 4-3. Sleeper in FA.

This would be retarded. You already have Dion Jordan who is a miscast. This would doubling down on miscast.

Dion Jordan is definitely miscast. Graham can play as a 4-3 DE. He's got the size for it and he can play the run very well. He really is very similar to Olivier Vernon if you ask me.

A move like this, you have gotta be thinking heavy about a pass rush from that SAM position though. Dion Jordan/Chris McCain are going to be seeing a lot of time. Graham/Vernon can get to the QB, but they aren't special at doing that . . . they can stuff the run from the DE position.

This might mean Jordan or Wake are on the outs?

The Dolphins have needs at cornerback, receiver and middle linebacker — but now there’s a report that they’re considering signing an outside linebacker who might be best suited as a defensive end in Miami’s defense.
Graham, who turns 27 next month, was graded last season as the NFL’s third-best outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense according to Pro Football Focus.

He’d probably be best suited as a defensive end in Miami’s 3-4 defense. It’s possible he could play outside linebacker where the Dolphins have more of a need.

It would make more sense for the Dolphins to sign a middle linebacker like Tampa Bay’s Mason Foster and then move Koa Misi back to the strong-side.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/03/09/olb-brandon-graham-considering-dolphins/

Wake better not be on the outs... he should be a Dolphin the rest of his career

Not sure of fit but you guys are highly under rating him as a pass rusher...that's been his biggest strength. Another guy I'd kick the tires on is Sheard

This might mean Jordan or Wake are on the outs?

I don't think it's Jordan at all. You are looking at 6.67 in dead space if you cut Dion Jordan . . . . he's only worth 5.6 against the cap if you keep him.

Dion Jordan would ONLY be gone via a trade, and that trade needs to seriously be a top 64 pick to make it even close to being worth having a cap hit of that caliber.

Cam Wake frees up 7.65 million. I'd be surprised if they cut him tho. I had that pegged for next year.

absolutely rediculous...only good thing about this is a move of jordan full time to lb if this happens...provided we don't sell rediculously low in trade on him without giving him a year to see how he'd fare

assanine under those contract terms

Brandon Graham - LB - Eagles
Sources tell CSN Philadelphia the Giants may make free agent DE Brandon Graham "an offer he can't refuse."
Graham is quietly one of the best free agents left on the market, so it's not a surprise he's conjuring Michael Corleone references. He'd be a perfect fit as a natural 4-3 end bookending Jason Pierre-Paul in New York. The Dolphins and Titans are also hot on the trail of Graham.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Love him as 4-3 end. I just do not know if this means Wake is jettisoned. I really want to see Suh and Wake next to each other.

might be to drive up his value. nothing is confirmed that dolphins are actually looking into signing him. I think its his agent doing this.

FWIW:

CK is claiming on twitter that the Dolphins interest in Graham is a testament to our newfound commitment to "analytics'.

please do giants...jump right in and get this awful contract off the table...who the hells putting this one together anyways...everson griffen money??? crazy

Back
Top Bottom