Brandon Marshall agrees with Ricky's comments about him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall agrees with Ricky's comments about him

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Marshall said he wasn’t upset with Williams’ comments about him, Williams said Marshall “makes it difficult to like him and support him” when he takes his gripes public, which he did in the last couple of weeks about Henne.

“It’s not necessarily what he says, it’s when he says it and the way he says it,” Williams said.

“I agree,” Marshall said. “That’s where I need to grow and what I need to work on this offseason. … Just picking the right time to say things and how to say it.”

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed...n-their-issues-with-chad-henne-and-david-lee/

That right there speaks to me more than anytime he has "spoken out" in public. It's not like the guy is a TOTAL prima-donna... He knows that he doesn't know everything and is willing to publicly admit flaws within himself that true diva receivers would never admit to. Instead of firing back at Ricky and calling him slow, or jealous, or over the hill, he showed respect and humility (a quality that divas don't have) to the more senior player and agreed with him. I like that.

A lot of people bagging on Marshall this year, but IMO he seems like he is growing up. He has had many chances to be a complete diva, and he took the high road.

Marshall is a lot classier than most people give him credit for. He has been one of my favorites since he entered the NFL. We are lucky to have him on our team. I think all the people that complain about him have forgotten who our receivers have been for the last decade! He is the best we have had in a long time and usually what he says is pretty much what every one of us is thinking!

I love Ricky, he's probably one of my favorite dolphins of all time. I love how he speaks his mind and how he has played for us over his career.

Personally I was disappointed in Ricky because I don't think he would have said those comments to Henne, Sparano, or Marshall's face.. and if you won't say it to their face I don't think you should be saying it on the radio..

Marshall still had over 85 catches and 1,000 yards while missing a game and a 1/2 and playing in arguably one of the worst offenses in the league in 2010......Marshall will be fine when we get an offensive minded HC, better OC and a QB who doesn't act like a Johnny-5 from the movie Short Circuit...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom