Brandon Marshall diagnosed with borderline personality disorder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall diagnosed with borderline personality disorder

Aw man my bad. I usually search before making a topic. Guess it slipped my mind this time. Go ahead and delete this mods.

I hate to be THAT guy, but a good friend of mine was actually diagnosed BPD recently and it really isn't something that should be made a mockery of. I know a lot of people seem to try and write it off, but it is a serious mental condition and must be treated as such. Going by what my friend has told me about this condition, it leads to a very difficult lifestyle that is hindered by a mental state that can easily turn on you without you having much, if any, control over it.

Hopefully Brandon Marshall is successful in his treatment. Cheers.

The disorder is marked by difficulties with relationships and self-image and controlling moods and emotions.

That would make frightening sense of Brandon Marshall's difficulties thus far.

If he truly is having problems out of his control, then the best of luck to him and hope he does well in his personal life even after he leaves the nfl(hopeful on his own terms, after retiring with several franchise records and a few superbowl rings).

they said borderline personality disorder i know a lot about this and it is easily treated for most.now some people even grow out of this disorder and acheive success.it is not something you want to go untreated with biut when treated you can live a normal life or close to normal life.

Back
Top Bottom