Brandon Marshall injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall injury

VAMIADOLFAN90

Rookie
Reaction score
Brandon Marshalls injury in the end of the game has me worried, hope its not somthing serious, if anybody finds out anything please keep me posted.

Judging by how he popped up, I think it was just a cramp. They were originally looking at the knee but he popped up. I think he was gassed and cramping...

I hope it's nothing....for him to really get hurt in the trash time in the last seconds would really suck.

could be wrong,but as soon as the play was over Marshall was jogging off the field,and must have gotten a signal from a teammate,or a coach or maybe instinctively saw the :26 on the clock and tried to get an injury timeout.Cause Marshall had just burned our last one just over a minute left to go.

...again,could be wrong

Some one posted on facebook that they read it was his knee. I really hope that is wrong!!!

From Omar. . . know he isn't well-like here, but:

OmarKelly
Omar Kelly

Brandon Marshall is fine folks.

Awesome news....at least something good happened tonight! Actually Henne looked good too!

i don't know but when i saw him go down i told my dad he did it on purpose because he knew it was going to take more then 10 seconds to snap that ball....

marshall played really well.

I was scared, because it was obviously his knee, from what i saw on tv... it would've been TERRIBLE for us if it was a serious injury

Back
Top Bottom