Brandon Marshall is a Top 3 WR in the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall is a Top 3 WR in the NFL

is B-Marsh a Top 3 WR in the NFL to you?

• Total voters

TrueDiesel3

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trust me, if you don't believe me, especially if you think Randy Moss is better than him for whatever reason. I'm a (former) Broncos fan and I saw a lot of games from last season, he's definitely a Top 3 WR in the NFL and a lot of analysts will agree with me. You guys should too. The only two WRs I think are better than him is Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald.

Top 5-7 for sure but I guess you can make an argument for maybe 3.

I think unquestionably its 1.A.Johnson 2. Fitz then you can debate him with the OchoCinco's and Jennings of the world.
Chubbs

I think there are a number of receivers ahead of him Fitzgeral, Johnson, Bolden, Driver (maybe), Wayne, Steve Smith (way better), Rice (possibly...), Jackson...

Top three is a BIG statement....Top 10...yes...I wouldn't even go Top 5.

What kind of football are you guys watching? Driver? Boldin? Wayne? Rice? ROFL

What kind of football are you guys watching? Driver? Boldin? Wayne? Rice? ROFL

Well, even if you just go on stats...you don't get to Marshall until 14...

As a wise man once said, "I do not consider the thoughts of those I do not respect." Start making wise-cracks after you earn some cred around here "9-poster."

Now that he's on my team I get to say yes but before he was traded here I would have said more like top 5 or 6. Either way, you're splitting hairs when you get up there. Sort of like this running Jake Long/Ryan Clady debate, which I know can get fierce, but it's still just splitting hairs about two extremely good players.

I think there are a number of receivers ahead of him Fitzgeral, Johnson, Bolden, Driver (maybe), Wayne, Steve Smith (way better), Rice (possibly...), Jackson...

lol @
Boldin
Driver
Smith
Rice
Jackson

Well, even if you just go on stats...you don't get to Marshall until 14...

As a wise man once said, "I do not consider the thoughts of those I do not respect." Start making wise-cracks after you earn some cred around here "9-poster."
Let's see someone is already laughing at who you think is better than Marsh and you are the only one that voted No on the poll. Yeah I'm not the credible one here.......*sarcasm*

But for the record no, Donald Driver, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith (both) and Sidney Rice...I'm not putting those guys ahead of Marshall. A few of them (Driver and Boldin), I wouldn't even dare to put in company with Marshall.

I think the upper echelon of WRs right now includes guys like Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Marshall, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Sidney Rice, Miles Austin, Steve L. Smith, Calvin Johnson, Marques Colston, Roddy White, Chad OchoCinco and Mike Sims-Walker. If you've got one of those guys, you're pretty golden at that spot, makes life easier on a lot of the rest of your players. But where you want to rate them all, I don't even know that it matters that much.

I think some new blood that will eventually get up into that realm include Michael Crabtree, Hakeem Nicks and Dez Bryant.

Im gonna have to side with the "9-poster" on this one....Boldin better than Marsh is lunacy, and the same goes for Smith, Driver and Jackson...with the only exceptions being Wayne and MAYBE Rice...you could make an arguement for Wayne. Probably not for Rice but I just personally like him. Now I think Smith used to be top 3 but not anymore, and dont say because he hasnt had a QB, because then a whole mess of WR come up in this debate, namely Calvin who has top 3 maybe top 2 talent, just not a QB yet.

But Marsh is definitely deserving of a top 5 spot and IMO a top 3 spot with out a doubt.

lets be honest if it wasn't for his troubled past we would be arguing whether or not he is the best overall WR

what do Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald have that Marshall doesn't

lets be honest if it wasn't for his troubled past we would be arguing whether or not he is the best overall WR

what do Andre Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald have that Marshall doesn't

Larry finds the endzone more and has better hands.

Andre amounts more yards.

I think they both are better than Marshall but its not a wide margin.

Back
Top Bottom