Brandon Marshall Re: Fins v. Steelers on Inside the NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Re: Fins v. Steelers on Inside the NFL

Avigatorx

Ohana
Club Member
Reaction score
Esiason picking Pittsburgh, Marshall tells him "Not so fast buddy!"

He thinks it is gonna be a really good game, gives love to the Fins D, saying they do a good job of limiting big plays.

He also laughed about Maxwell returning, saying Maxwell isnt the Fins best cover corner, that the "rookie" is the best cover corner.

I thought it was nice to hear a guy that has played against us twice this year actually giving us props, particularly Brandon Marshall.

Anyone else see the clip?

Esiason picking Pittsburgh, Marshall tells him "Not so fast buddy!"

He thinks it is gonna be a really good game, gives love to the Fins D, saying they do a good job of limiting big plays.

He also laughed about Maxwell returning, saying Maxwell isnt the Fins best cover corner, that the "rookie" is the best cover corner.

I thought it was nice to hear a guy that has played against us twice this year actually giving us props, particularly Brandon Marshall.

Anyone else see the clip?

Except to Patriot WR's and TE's.

Except to Patriot WR's and TE's.

Granted the Edelman play was crap from the start. No one really lined up for him and Brady saw it. Then Floyd had that vicious block. Other than that, it's not like we are giving up huge plays all over the place. And TE's, **** that, we suck with them. I fear all this talk about Brown and Bell will allow them to kill us with Green if he's playing.

I believe Green is playing, our D better be ready.

[video=youtube_share;lgcLm0zyho8]https://youtu.be/lgcLm0zyho8[/video]

[video=youtube_share;lgcLm0zyho8]https://youtu.be/lgcLm0zyho8[/video]

Marshall seems to genuinly like the Fins, even the thing with Maxwell seems to amuse him more than a strong negative feeling...

I laughed when he said " Sorry Byron". But he is right, Xavien Howard is our best CB. I am glad to see Marshall doing much better. I will still pick you up next year in Fantasy Football. Please score more points!

Screw our corners. That highlight they showed.... jones picking off Ben.... yea, we are going to miss him this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They're not playing the JETS they are playing the Steelers" - Boomer E

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom