Brandon Marshall Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Show

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
"All we want to do is be in the ball game in the 4th quarter and give ourselves a chance to win," Brandon Marshall told WQAM.

Brandon Marshall wisely ducked a question about Revis. "I don't want to talk too much about these guys."

"I'm excited about this opportunity to go against the Jets. It'll definitely test where we are at mentally and physically," B Marshall said.

"When you are going against a great team, or great player you definitely have to prepare differently," Brandon Marshall told WQAM.

Brandon Marshall said Kenny McKinley, who apparently committed suicide, was like a younger brother to him during his time in Denver.

"He always found a way to figure a joke that would make people laugh.It's tough for us because of his personality,"Marshall said of McKinley

"He was always talking about how life aint that serious.I don't know how someone so strong like that would let something beat him," Marshall

"I know they said suicide, but I hope they don't close the case without looking further into it.Just doesn't match his personality,"Marshall

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a few friends pass by their own hand and I have said the same things that Marshal said.

I don't know much but I know sometimes life doesn't answer all our questions.

When asked if he was going to play this weekend Revis said, "Man, its too early to tell".

Than right as they were about to leave he asked him,"on a scale of 1-10, how bad is the hamstring". Revis said, "Man prollly, ahh, umm, ooo, ahha, man bout a 5 or 6".

I think that there was some concussion history or something we don't know about (TBI or traumatic brain injury) that caused that malady in the Broncos receiver. Concussions / TBI can cause people to do things they normally wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom