Brandon Marshall talks about his tenure in Miami & Tyler Thigpen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall talks about his tenure in Miami & Tyler Thigpen

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
"I like Tyler. I had a chance to compete against him when I was in denver and he was in Kansas City," Brandon Marshall on Thigpen

He's a competitor.He plays the game a little bit different than the other 2 guys.Some of it negative,some of it positive," Marshall on Thig

"Any moment I can have a big game. I'm not worrying about it," Brandon Marshall on his lack of TDs and frustration level.

"I love South Florida. I'm a central Florida guy. Being home feels good," Brandon Marshall on if he's pleased with his Dolphins tenure.

www.twitter.com/OmarKelly

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all Marshall really cares about is winning now. It truly seems that way. He is taken care of as far as $ goes and he lives in a place he is very comfortable. As long as we win he will be fine. AND for the record I want him to be pissed off if we are losing.

i wish thig was the qb from the start, i could see bm with probably 7 tds, if thig was under center from the start

I think all Marshall really cares about is winning now. It truly seems that way. He is taken care of as far as $ goes and he lives in a place he is very comfortable. As long as we win he will be fine. AND for the record I want him to be pissed off if we are losing.

this... he has every right in the world to be pissed.. Hes a competitor, something that was lacking at the most important position on the team, QB

i wish thig was the qb from the start, i could see bm with probably 7 tds, if thig was under center from the start

Don't overdo it with Thigpen just yet. Lets see how this plays out. Thigpen will take his lump much like Henne has this season and we have to expect that. Anything else would be sugarcoating it.

He does have a little bit of that Brett Favre attitude where he thinks he can fit the ball in anywhere. It will pay off in some cases, and just kill us in others (see first Steelers pick last year). You know for as bad as his surronding talent in KC was he had a pretty good td-int ratio. I'm curious/anxious to see what he will bring to the table.

We are throwing to him on top 5 levels I believe. He's just not getting TDs, but that may change.

Brandon Marshall hasnt been here long enough for a freakin tenure..

Back
Top Bottom