Brandon Marshall Video Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Video Interview

i think Bill had his water spiked on the plane from Denver. also i bet Nolan has had a few pointers to give the db's regarding him.

Twice he said that Sean Smith was "going to be a great one in this league". That's probably the most positive thing I've heard or read about Sean Smith, well, maybe ever. I understand talking your own teammates up. But claiming the guy is "going to be a great one" seems a little over the top to be just pro-team hype...

Just how sincere of an endorsement was that? If he sincerely believes it, then that's a pretty encouraging thing to hear from a top tier receiver. Especially considering most all of what we've been hearing is that SS has been struggling.

Who is this guy? I was under the impression that he was a primadonna that just passed blame to everyone else and constantly complained about teammates....So far all I've heard from him is "I need to do better, I'm disappointed with the way I played today". He is the opposite of what I thought we were getting. So far I really like his attitude.

Who is this guy? I was under the impression that he was a primadonna that just passed blame to everyone else and constantly complained about teammates....So far all I've heard from him is "I need to do better, I'm disappointed with the way I played today". He is the opposite of what I thought we were getting. So far I really like his attitude.

This.

Back
Top Bottom