Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
This guy is a freak. 6'4" 229lbs and runs a 4.5 40. Wow. Love to get this guy. I wonder how high he's going to rise. Whoever mentioned him firs, nice work.

outtawack311 said:
I knew about him since I am a UCF student. I want him as a phin.

Check this out www.thehuddlereport.com he is on the front page and they say he is 1st round talent that will be taken late first day early second.

That huddle report Mock is crazy. I'd only change in the 3rd taking Charles Spencer and then in the 7th taking Brandon Marshall

4.5 is great he has TO like comparisons.....I wouldnt mind him in the 4th if he does well in running his routes...He has the hands.

Juan Cribbs said:
if we draft any receiver in this draft, i'd like after mike hass.
Jason Avent will be a sleeper and a very good pick if taken in 3rd or 4th rounder. Great hands and a very good route runner. Could be a little faster but his hands make up for it.

i would like to have Haas too. marshall sounds like a beast too though

I have been talking about this kid for a while...

He is huge and sure handed. He knows how to use his body, and has very quick hips allowing him to get in and out of his cuts extremely quick... He also runs with very short strides considering his size...

My only concern was that he was going to run in the 4.6s. He isnt a burner but an ideal possession receiver. However, with a 4.5 flat... he really helped out his stock. I think he is around a 4th rounder now...

It all depends on where we could get him, if it is second day, Im for it. But I do agree, Haas would be one of my favs in the draft this year at WR

playmaker1 said:
It all depends on where we could get him, if it is second day, Im for it. But I do agree, Haas would be one of my favs in the draft this year at WR
well, we dont have a 5th or 6th round pick... so if he does end up on our team, its because we drafted him in the 4th...

They just talked about Marshall on NFL Total Access... and they said he actually ran a 4.49...

FinNasty said:
well, we dont have a 5th or 6th round pick... so if he does end up on our team, its because we drafted him in the 4th...

Nasty, we do have 3 7th round picks. And who knows about trades before the draft. I wont lie, 4th round is high for us to draft a WR, but I would sure like him on our team. It would depend on who we can get in FA, and in our drafts picks on day one. We have big needs over WR thats the only reason Im not wanting to draft him, nothing on him. I just see our team as really close, just a few position changes and upgrades

playmaker1 said:
Nasty, we do have 3 7th round picks. And who knows about trades before the draft. I wont lie, 4th round is high for us to draft a WR, but I would sure like him on our team. It would depend on who we can get in FA, and in our drafts picks on day one. We have big needs over WR thats the only reason Im not wanting to draft him, nothing on him. I just see our team as really close, just a few position changes and upgrades

Hey, if we can package some 7ths to move up and grab Marshall, that would be sweet... but I dont see it as something Saban would do...

And as Marshall's biggest fan, I am not sold on taking him in the 4th either, because like you said... we have bigger needs. However, I would LOVE to grab him in the 5th if available... too bad we dont have one...

Back
Top Bottom