Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
He's our guy. 4-5 years $40 mil. Bring him in and this team instantly becomes better. This guy is the real deal, watching him over the last couple of weeks, is indicative of so.

Just a little side not during halftime of the panthers game, since its more obvious we need a WR.

Good franchises don't let their above average players go. That's why we won't let Ronnie walk away at the end of the season. Yes, it would be awesome to get Marshall, but he will most likely resign with the Broncos.

i agree but there is no way in hell parcel signs this guy...only way i see this happening is if Jerry Jones was our owner!!!!!!!

that would be nice but he isnt going to leave Denver unless he starts acting like he did in the offseason

Would be a nice addition, but if he leaves Denver there are 20 other teams in need and I would imagine the Bears will be pushing hard for him.

The Broncos need to decide if BM is more important then E.Dummervil OLB leading the league in sacks at the age of 25/26. Both are FA and you can only tag one!

If he's available I could not believe we don't take a run at him, if you believe we made a push for B.Edwards in the offseason then there's no reason to believe we wouldn't.

Last i heard Denver is already talking to him about an extension, i have little doubt he will be signed long term there days after the season ends.

Great wideouts are like Great Qb's....they never hit the open market unless they have character issues or are old and past there prime.

Last i heard Denver is already talking to him about an extension, i have little doubt he will be signed long term there days after the season ends.

Great wideouts are like Great Qb's....they never hit the open market unless they have character issues or are old and past there prime.
No body seems to get this. All is see is Marshall/ V. Jackson are free agents, can't wait to get them!!!

As much as I like the talent, Brandon Marshall in south beach is NOT a good combination.

Back
Top Bottom