Brandon marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon marshall

PhinsFreak

Active Roster
Reaction score
Last season the Brandon Marshall played in 16 games for the Miami Dolphins. He had 81 receptions for 1,214 yards, with a 15 yard average. He also caught 6 touchdowns for the Dolphins. Marshall had a great year, one of the best years from a wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins in many years. He did so well that he made the Pro Bowl AND, he was selected the MVP for that Pro Bowl last season.

Why did the Dolphins let him go, for two THIRD round picks nonetheless?

Brandon Marshall was traded to the Bears where he has only played in SIX games and he already has almost as many touchdowns as he did last season and he is on pace to break all his Pro Bowl stats from last season. Marshall has 41 receptions, 577 Yards, 14.1 yard average, with 4 touchdowns, and this is all after just six games played.

I wonder what Tannehill's stats would look like if the Dolphins had a true #1 receiver.

That poor dead horse...

About the same except Hartline would never see the ball.

Marshall is also playing with the only qb he actually respects. You think he'd put out that kinda effort for a rookie? No ****ing way

I wonder if we can go a week without a Brandon Marshall thread in the main forum every time he has a pretty good game. :ponder:

Yeah. Me and my friends up in Massachusetts have talked about this quite a bit, they constantly crack jokes at the fact we gave up Brandon Marshall for only 2 3rd round picks. Even with some of his off the field issues we should have gotten at least a 2nd and 3rd in my opinion. Anyhow, whats done is done, we can build through the draft and find a WR that fits the system and who can obey the law.

That poor dead horse...
I think some people believe that if we keep talking about it somehow Brandon Marshall will come back to the Miami Dolphins or else I really don't know why they keep bringing it up.

I think some people believe that if we keep talking about it somehow Brandon Marshall will come back to the Miami Dolphins or else I really don't know why they keep bringing it up.

I could tell you why, but it would result in my banning. Therefore, I will not.

Marshall is one of the only alpha WR's in the NFL and it would be nice to still have him on this team but the fact is he was a distraction. Philbin is a high character guy and wants to build a team with high character players who aren't going to be in the news every few months for getting in trouble with the law. Marshall threw both henne and moore under the bus several times and said he needed a real QB. He was tweeting all the time how he wanted to reunite with cutler. He started getting in verbal altercations with henne on the sideline and almost got into a bad fist fight. Players in the locker room were getting sick of his crap and he was rubbing people the wrong way. One more off the field issue and he will probably face a big suspension and trust me it will happen again. We wil get a #1 in the off season dont worry, we have options.

Because Brandon Marshall is a head case in love with Jay Cutler. Hell they are perfect for each other....short tempered cry babies.

Just wait until the Bears collapse in late Nov./Dec.

Marshall is also playing with the only qb he actually respects. You think he'd put out that kinda effort for a rookie? No ****ing way

He always gave effort. He would be doing even better than last year if he was still here also. We traded him cause we thought he was gonna get in touble for that issue he had. Nothing ever happened with that and we got horrible compensation cause of it.

Back
Top Bottom