Brandon Williams (WR, Wisconsin) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Williams (WR, Wisconsin)

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this Kid? He's been playing pretty well and seems to be a steal in the draft.

dominizzo said:
is Stanton any good?

Stanton is the truth I really hope we get him next year, if he leaves early. Good accuracy and very mobile doesn't just sit in the pocket. I try not to miss a Michigan State game just because I wanna watch our quarterback of the future

i only mentioned him because he plays for wisconsin, so williams isn't even the best receiver on the team

kastofsna120 said:
i only mentioned him because he plays for wisconsin, so williams isn't even the best receiver on the team

Brandon Williams is ranked #37 and Johnathan Orr is tied for 85

It isn't even half way through the season and you all are already looking forward to next year? Don't you think we should finish this season first?

Ricky Brown said:
It isn't even half way through the season and you all are already looking forward to next year? Don't you think we should finish this season first?

Yeah we should finish this season and I'm not turning my back on this season I just wanted to ask a question about a college wide reciever that I thought was good

Back
Top Bottom