Brandt Article that in IMO is fair "Philbin Solid Man Solid Coach" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandt Article that in IMO is fair "Philbin Solid Man Solid Coach"

If it's true that he KNEW about the Incognito golfing incident like Armando alludes to and/or knew about the possible code red on Jonathan Martin, he should be solidly removed as head coach.

Sorry but fair is fair.

I don't want a "solid coach".We have had crappy,fair and now solid coaches.I want a great Coach.

I don't want a "solid coach".We have had crappy,fair and now solid coaches.I want a great Coach.

Good luck finding one of those! Currently there are only what maybe 3 in the entire NFL?

Joe does not survive this. I wish him luck to win games, but he will be too radioactive after this ****.

Try not to act too happy!

I am not happy at all. I hope his team wins a ton of games before the season is out.

However, this is too much of a political storm for him to survive. I actually think it is unfortunate because I think he is a good man and would never intentionally endanger a person. Jonathan Martin will end his coaching career.

While, I would not have hired Philbin compared to other candidates and have been critical of some of his moves, I have been steadfast that I wanted him to get the opportunity to coach 3 or 4 years to see what he could accomplish. I do not think he will get that chance courtesy of Jonathan Martin.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

He won't get fired people are retarded

Huh?

its a shame I think philbin is a high character guy but he cant control his team it seems like

its a shame I think philbin is a high character guy but he cant control his team it seems like

To me, the irony is that Jonathan Martin could not have a better coach in terms of personality than Philbin. Martin does not care who he destroys so as long as the "bullying" stops.

Then again, how much control should he really have? Should he be monitoring players' text messages and voicemails?

Then again, how much control should he really have? Should he be monitoring players' text messages and voicemails?

I agree, totally. I just think that by the time the report comes out and perhaps lousy play of the team, Ross is going to have to change the HC. The Dolphin brand is suffering and he is going to change out the HC and GM.

Quite a start for Mr. Ross.

If Joe wasn't a high character guy then I would see this taking him down. As it is, this doesn't help the play on the field, but that will likely be the real factor. The one who is likely to be brought down by this is the one whose character has been questioned by people for years - Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom