Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree?

Absolutely, I said the same thing a month or so ago in the draft forum. Tannehill is better than any quarterback in this upcoming draft and I don't think KC would have made the Alex Smith trade if he was in this draft.

Easily he would be the top pick. When you have a QB with his ceiling as high as his could be and you are a team in need of a QB with the first pick, you don't take an OL over him. Unless you are Bill Parcells of course.

Not a chance. While I'm happy that Tannehill is working out, he was still a reach and a risky pick when we took him. I think some of you are making your assessment based on what you saw last season, but that information wouldn't have been available to you on draft day.

yes i agree...no doubt in my mind he'd be the top pick...of course brandt also has a year of pro football tape with tanny to go off of...but yeah i wouldn't trade him for the top pick plus more in this draft

Well so would Johnny Football if he would have left. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.

Tannehill.. most likely considering it's KC drafting first. If not, then he certainly wouldn't have gotten past Oakland @3

Manziel? I dunno about that - nor would I be surprised if he's the next draftboard's Brady Quinn.

We knew this last year....

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

So would Lamar miller.

Back
Top Bottom