Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." Agree?

He would easily be the top QB taken without a doubt. Those who think otherwise are likely those who think Devlin would be the top QB taken and should be given a chance to start.. LOL...

Na, he has no leadership skills.

Lol...ok your entitled to your opinion...no doubt. But..what sort of evidence do you have to support this? There is actually plenty of evidence to show he actually has a tremendous amount of leadership skills.

IMO he would have gone #1 overall to the Chiefs in this hypothetical scenario, and Alex Smith would still be the 49ers' backup.

Brandt: "I think if Ryan Tannehill were in this draft, he'd be the top pick." A

We'll see how it works out but had Matt Barkley come out last year Finheaven would have been clamoring for him. These guys would have been crucified on this site if they chose Tanny over Barkley. Remember Barkley was 1b and luck was 1a at one point per draft last year.

Lamar would have been the top rb id imagine. He was second last year behind trent

...What? Miller went in the 4th round. There were three RBs in the first round last year, and Miller was the 8th RB taken overall. I like the Tanny bit about how he would've risen...but cmon now with the homerism.

Lamar would have been the top rb id imagine. He was second last year behind trent

lol Miami uni fans are so deluded about Miller. Lacy is head and shoulders above Miller. There has been so much hype about Miller on this forum, but he has proven nothing yet.

Lol...ok your entitled to your opinion...no doubt. But..what sort of evidence do you have to support this? There is actually plenty of evidence to show he actually has a tremendous amount of leadership skills.

Actually he should have used the smiley :sarcon: (colonsarconcolon) as I think he was sarcastically mocking Tannehill's few remaining rainman-like hard-wired detractors. :idk:

lol Miami uni fans are so deluded about Miller. Lacy is head and shoulders above Miller. There has been so much hype about Miller on this forum, but he has proven nothing yet.

Wouldn't say we're "deluded" about Miller... Philbin and his staff are putting their trust in him to take the reigns next year, hence letting go of Reggie. Isn't that enough for us to be excited? I trust Philbins decisions so far and if he's excited about Miller we all should be. The people that aren't are the ones that think they know more than our staff about our roster lol

yes i agree...no doubt in my mind he'd be the top pick...of course brandt also has a year of pro football tape with tanny to go off of...but yeah i wouldn't trade him for the top pick plus more in this draft

He has another 15 games under his belt at the highest level of competition, no doubt he would be the 1st pick.
Funny league no QB no hope, getting the right guy is never a reach even if you have to wait a couple of years to see the guy hit stride.

Wouldn't say we're "deluded" about Miller... Philbin and his staff are putting their trust in him to take the reigns next year, hence letting go of Reggie. Isn't that enough for us to be excited? I trust Philbins decisions so far and if he's excited about Miller we all should be. The people that aren't are the ones that think they know more than our staff about our roster lol
I get being excited. But a lot of posters make it sound like we had this top-20 RB on our roster last season and just chose to not give him the ball - it's a little ridiculous. There are reasons he was a 4th-round pick and got only 50 carries last season.

Look I didn't watch him in college I think he will be a good rb for us, but from what hurricane fans have said on here since he was drafted.,... frankly I will be disappointed if he isnt an all pro this season. There is even a thread saying he is better than Trent Richardson :tumbleweed:

Look I didn't watch him in college I think he will be a good rb for us, but from what hurricane fans have said on here since he was drafted.,... frankly I will be disappointed if he isnt an all pro this season. There is even a thread saying he is better than Trent Richardson :tumbleweed:

And that doesn't sound deluded to you?

Back
Top Bottom