Braylon Edwards is going to be a big loss for the NYJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards is going to be a big loss for the NYJ

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Next to their TE Keller, he is the 2nd leading pass catcher on the team. Yeah, he drops the ball, but he is their deep threat. He is averaging 9yds a catch and I do not think that that Cotchery can step in to this role.

Agreed. You have to imagine that Vontae will shut down whoever goes into the #1 role. This would be a good week to work on the blown TE coverages.

Jets are going to have to play smashmouth football to win and mix in a bunch of dink/dunk passes to LT out of the backfield. They better have a spy on him all night.

He'll play. The Jets don't have to suspend him from what I hear if this is his 1st offense. I thought he had issues earlier with "substance abuse", but I could be wrong.

yeah hes def gonna play this game hell get suspended by the league once he goes to court and is found guilty other than that hes good to go IMO i could be completely wrong

I'll be glad if he doesnt miss the game. The less excuses the Jets have for a loss the better :)

Back
Top Bottom