Brees a Saint?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brees a Saint??

Phinheadtimmie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
unfortunately, im spending this day in Titan town visiting family, but i just heard on sports talk 560 in Nashville that Al Davis has been talking with New Orleans about moving into the #2 slot in order to get ahead of the Titans to draft Vince Young!!! this would explain the Saints interest in Brees... they also said that Brees could miss all of camp with his shoulder and maybe some early time during the season!!! what is that about?? i trust Saban... i hope we get Brees, but i hope he isnt damaged goods either!!!!! cant wait to return to South FLorida!!! later phinheads......

Phinheadtimmie said:
unfortunately, im spending this day in Titan town visiting family, but i just heard on sports talk 560 in Nashville that Al Davis has been talking with New Orleans about moving into the #2 slot in order to get ahead of the Titans to draft Vince Young!!! this would explain the Saints interest in Brees... they also said that Brees could miss all of camp with his shoulder and maybe some early time during the season!!! what is that about?? i trust Saban... i hope we get Brees, but i hope he isnt damaged goods either!!!!! cant wait to return to South FLorida!!! later phinheads......
I think if the Saints sign Brees, then they will draft D Ferguson, I don't think they will trade down.

i think the saints could trade down a bit and still grab d'brick..but only a few spots

Back
Top Bottom